Chair of Deception- Game Thread (4/17) - Game Over! Unshackled, Trickster, and the Decadent King win

my reaction would be

-well 3 outted scym ggez
-all 3 flips town
-reconsider life choices
-say im quitting mafia
-be back the next day

1 Like

honestly, i just tend to expect/apreciate a more serious tone from SD games, but i guess you can interpret that as defensive?

also why is defensive a wolfy thing in the first place

An understandable reaction.

wolves have more of a reason to constantly shit their pants than town does

oh shit was daystart at 6

I swear it was 8

/vote jarek @Host_Account_1

I’m crying so hard rn

2 Likes

true, but then you do have to consider town is concerned with not being executed unless it outs scum, so wouldnt town be defensive too?

also town should aways be trying to have their actions be easy to understand/follow up on, wich means over explaining, wich can be interpreted as defensive

If it would make you feel better I’ll let you borrow my axe and you can vote Gorta.

good

I’m ambivailent to the wagon on Gorta. If he flips as a blue role then it’s highly likely evils started the wagon on the premise of getting rid of a slanker.

If he flips evil then everyone who didn’t vote him has a good chance of being evil one way or another because they wouldn’t want to hinder themselves so early on what is essentially just a yolo exe and would be banking on him just not dying

Either way I’m not hopping on it screw u

casual reminder that FoL1 was 850 total posts across six days

be more like FoL1

4 Likes

also did you just call somebody a slanker three hours into the day

wtf

2 Likes

the “wagon” isint a lynch wagon, its a pressure wagon, i have no intentions of staying on it after they post unless they react in a scummy way

I mean it is also a wagon formed on a person who literally hasn’t posted and in the RVS so

I am the one hard pusher on it, nobody else really is too set on it compared to me.
So are you wanting me to have the blame should it go wrong? :thinking:

1 Like

Seems fair to me

and just making this clear, im against lynching 0 posters, thats just flipping whatever the scum over town % is of hiting a mafia

1 Like

Someone dropped the idea that gorta might be a slanker somewhere I’d go find it but I’m playing phasmophobia and posting while I’m dead so lol

True but you can never be too sure

Exactly why I’m not voting on it because I don’t actually want it to go over-board and kill em’ yet

Weird that you’d immediately assume I was blaming you for this wagon should it succeed considering I didn’t even mention any specific person as starting the wagon, guilty conscience much?

Nobody will be zero posting by the 48 hour mark (probably)

Let’s stop wasting time on the idea of lynching any sort of zero-posters lol

3 Likes