Chair of Deception- Game Thread (4/17) - Game Over! Unshackled, Trickster, and the Decadent King win

And let me tell you, world is not a beautiful place.

Great, I just made an irrelevant wall about how Sand claims to not protect anyone last night, yet chosen prophet last night, which made utter lack of sense.
And I also complained on how Cloned didn’t notice it, despite them claiming pretty much simlar actions.

Meanwhile apparently Sand meant that they used the other protection, which can kill the protectee.

… I’m annoyed.

I guess second argument about “But King bypasses immunities” is also a whack, becouse you did apparently use ability which can be bypassed, instead of the “die instead” one.

Weh.

I’ll make a vote tomorrow after I wake up.
Ngl, the quad death was a big downer.

If only we no lynched day 1, as some payers were suggesting. If only.

I’m going back to sleep in a few minutes, but I’ll vote cloned for now /vote cloned @Host_Account_1

also @Capybara it does matter because we need to find the second scum to block the kill/convert

Arctic has to bite someone, so that could stop a kill/convert and then we have butler who can stop a kill/convert

@Jarek I would put me + Capy in allies

I’ll most likely be here before EoD

I mean no-exe was floated as an option D1. It is what it is.

if you could hold off voting until later/get some one else to unvote till it’s the EoD that would be great (if you can’t be there)

I should be around at EoD. It’s ok for my time zone.

1 Like

I voted because I want to be sure that I voted before EoD

If you didn’t figure it out, Arctic is siding with person who they bite.

So if they bite scum, they will have even more reasons to side with scum.

I need someone to talk with.

I’m currently getting McDonald’s but am vaguely here @Capybara

I was mostly wondering.

If you cannot be scum due to gorta seeing your action, we are living in a world where scum is cloned and Sand.

And in that world, both of them claimed same role, Squire, remembering same role, Prophet.

I know that even one scum getting through today is a winning strategy, but like… this world is wtf weird.
I know it’s partially against you, but I really start to believe that missing n1 convert might be caused by Luminary doing a “watch” action.

Cause… whatever combination I don’t look at, something is wrong.

The question is where is the misclear.
And if there is none, did scum really go for same claim, hopping one of them survives and wins it?

I need soneoene’s else thought on this topic.

I personally think in the case both are evil, one is NE

If this world happens to be true; we can probably place the other starting wolf within you/CRich/maaaaaaaaaaaybe Jarek