Chair of Deception- Game Thread (4/17) - Game Over! Unshackled, Trickster, and the Decadent King win

Okay but the fact you’re suggesting worlds in which they are evil heavily implies you think they are evil. If you don’t think they’re a PoE why are they in the list

Considering there’s, in theory, 3-4 evils?

In fact with the lack of a N1 convert that’s been theorized by a few people (could be TMI honestly, how would they know if a convert went through or not) you could have been the luminary using an investigative ability on the person gorta invest-gossiped N1
It’s not impossible to be honest

PoE ≠ confirmed evil lol
RN possible worlds for me are teams within:

maybe sand, cloned, and Amelia
or
crich, cloned, and you

Cloned showing up twice doesn’t mean he’s lockscum because worlds could be sand/amelia or crich/you

Also
I don’t know if you just had some spontaneous memory loss or something but the lack of a N1 convert comments have been because there’s no other way for there to have been four kills last night

It’s 7 in the morning and I’m tired ok

Point still stands

The only problem with that is that literally any single person who’s played with me as a wolf before can tell you for certain that I was not scum on day one no matter what

Also, looking at the luminary card, they do have a “Stalk” ability but I don’t know if that shows up as an investigation to guildmaster
Cult Leader can also see if a target is convertible, again, dunno feedback to gm

Is it convertible or convertable
thinking

I should also check if Luminary can use Stalk and convert the same night.

well, Arctic has been voting sleep, so wolves can’t hammer

Thank you for your valuable insight onto something that was resolved 15 minutes ago :wowee:

I sleep now
Bye
If you quickhammer while im asleep I’ll divine your ip addresses and start subscribing you to shitty car mags

1 Like

I wouldn’t even dream of quick hammering today.

Good, good…

good night guys, tomorrow I want to look at a few more things, but I don’t think I want to while tired

i like how capybara still thinks aelin can be starting evil

Right.

Simlar thing tho - we miss N1 converter action.
(Although it makes much less sense for scum to watch Atlas than to watch Cloned)

But yeah, Aelin and Jarek cannot be mechanicly scum together.

Oh… and Jarek watched cloned. While it’s not impossible for Luminary to watch own teammate, it seems bit… unlikely for both of them to be starting scum.

Meaning that Jarek can realisticly be scum only if Sand is.

Tl:dr - not clearing, but definetly unlikely.

Any gscum works.

If we eliminatee Luminary, other one is promoted to it.

Its more about finding all scum, in any order.