A Certain Scientific Railgun Mafia - Game Over: Rainbow's End [Mafia Victory]

Pffft.

You killed one fo stronger PRs.

2 Likes

sorry eevee

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 4 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.

i like how hippo just went “im town i’m townread i won’t be a wagon” and fucking dipped

3 Likes

Final Day 2 Votecount

Vote Target Voted by Votes
eevee JakeTheWolfie, EliThePsycho, Whysper, Gorta, Zone_Q11 5/8
JakeTheWolfie Atlas, WindwardAway, eevee, Kiiruma 4/8
nightingale Helz, Isolde 2/8
Isolde nightingale 1/8
Not Voting BradLand, Hippopablompoyeetus

Five minutes to PM me with any errors.

Night 2: Ambush

[flavor taken from the Index light novel]

“Impossible…”

Just as Shirai was struck speechless, the photo suddenly vanished, appearing between the girl’s index and middle fingers. It must have been claimed back by her ‘Move Point’.

“The ‘Tree Diagram’ was already destroyed, which is why there are many people rushing to grab the ‘remnants’ that are floating in orbit.”

The girl seemed to see something in Shirai’s expression.

“Misaka Mikoto is so pitiful. Her nightmare was finally ended with much difficulty because someone destroyed the ‘Tree Diagram’, and now everyone else wants to repair it. Once this gimmick is repaired, the ‘experiment’ will likely continue. Hm, I can’t really say that I don’t understand her feelings.”

The girl again said that name, causing Shirai’s abdomen muscles to tighten.

Misaka Mikoto.

Shirai didn’t understand what this had to do with Mikoto. No matter how much she tried to think of a link, she couldn’t understand it. Though she still didn’t know what had happened, Shirai’s glare at the girl became even sharper. Just hearing Misaka Mikoto’s name from this dangerous person, one could tell that there was lots of trouble.

“Hehe, oh my, seems like you don’t know about anything. If so, it means that you don’t know anything about the ‘experiment’. However, you should have seen some clues about it. Like for example…let me think, half a month ago, wasn’t there a huge explosion at the depot? It ended up causing a disruption in the entire train service. In that situation, for you guys to let the train service become fully operational in a week, I’m rather impressed.”

The girl said happily, but Shirai was unable to say anything.

Shirai was anxious, as if a flame torch was burning her mind. However, she couldn’t understand what the girl was talking about.

“Don’t you understand? I said so much, don’t you know? 21st August, that special day, did anything unusual happen around you?”

After hearing this date, Shirai couldn’t even think of anything. Last month, on the 21st, it was not even a festive holiday.

(What on earth…is she saying? Is this just some meaningless talk…?)

Shirai was feeling suspicious deep inside. But the girl’s words had some form of regularity, it didn’t seem like it was randomly uttered.

“Alright, if you can find the truth, I can become friends with you.”

The girl smiled and said, but Shirai wasn’t in the mood to reply to her.

Her lips were cracked, the taste of blood oozing out.

Shirai only knew two things.

One, she couldn’t let the girl in front of her leave so easily.

Two, she couldn’t hand the contents of the luggage bag over to anyone.

Shirai Kuroko put her hand in her skirt, drawing out the only needles left on the strap attached to her thigh. There were two of them. In order to increase her determination, she tightly grabbed hold of the needles, roaring unnecessarily at the sky.

In contrast, the girl was sitting on the luggage bag. She gracefully dangled her leg, knocking the large number of needles around, making clanking sounds, and then activated the military flashlight that also functioned as a police baton. She flicked her wrist around like a musical conductor holding a conducting baton, drew a circle, and in a gentle and proud manner, looked down at the weakling lying beside her.

In an instant, everything remained still.

On the road outside the entrance of the alley, a car’s engine ignited.

As if predetermined, both of them launched their attacks.

It took less than a second for the victor to be decided.

The metal needles flew through the sky, a girl’s clear blood splattered all over the place, screams echoing throughout the sky. Dong. Shirai Kuroko fell onto the floor, letting out a sound that reminded people of a dirty bag landing on the ground.

It was windy now. The girl turned and left, leaving the Judgement member alone, and nobody could pursue her.

Without using ‘Move Point’, it was like she was enjoying her own footsteps.

Carrying a white luggage bag.

(Onee-sama…)

Shirai grit her teeth in remorse, apologizing in her own heart. She couldn’t say this result was good.

She knows clearly what she had to do.

But a teary Shirai Kuroko couldn’t do a single thing.

eevee has been executed.

eevee

Welcome to A Certain Scientific Railgun Mafia, eevee! You are Shirai Kuroko.

Role: Town Two-Shot Redirector/Neighbor
Height: 152 cm
Esper Power Level: 4

You are a level 4 esper, a student at Tokidawai Middle School, and a member of Judgement, Academy City’s student-based disciplinary committee. In addition, you are also the roommate, best friend, and lover of the number 3 ranked esper in the city, Misaka Mikoto. Your love for your onee-sama (big sister) knows no bounds, even as she constantly spurns your efforts to get physically intimate with her.

As a student of Tokiwadai, you value justice and honor, which is why you enrolled in Judgement - to keep the peace and punish evildoers using your esper power. Your esper power is Teleport - a very handy ability that lets you transport yourself and anything close to you instantaneously, in the blink of an eye. As a member of Judgement, you hope that your training and esper power will help keep Academy City safe.

Abilities:
Judgement (passive) - You have a neighbor chat with the other members of Judgement, which include Konori Mii ([REDACTED]) and Uiharu Kazari ([REDACTED]). You may chat at any time. Your alignments are unconfirmed to each other.

Teleport (two-shot/night/active) - Each Night, you may target another player. You may choose one of two abilities to happen:

• Any abilities that target that player tonight instead target you. This ability does not affect nightkills. You will learn whether you successfully redirected any abilities using this ability.
  • Any abilities that target you tonight instead target that player. This ability does not affect nightkills. You will learn whether you successfully redirected any abilities using this ability.

Win Condition: Eliminate all threats.

It is now Night 2. Night 2 will end at 2022-02-22T19:00:00Z.

4 Likes

Day 3: Reunion

EliThePsycho has been killed.

EliThePsycho

Welcome to A Certain Scientific Railgun Mafia, EliThePsycho! You are The Doppleganger.

Role: Town Arsonist Bodyguard
Height: 157 cm
Esper Power Level: N/A

Created from a split of Kuriba Ryouko’s original personality, you are an autonomous cyborg who is said to develop her own original soul in the process of becoming autonomous. You were able to escape from the laboratory from which you were created from and cause massive damage to Academy City by absorbing the material of everything you touch. The level 5 esper Misaka Mikoto eventually confronted you and in order to match her power, you needed to create a large rubble puppet to fend off against her iron sand puppet. Misaka Mikoto was eventually able to overpower and defeat you, however, and your mechanical soul and body were eventually used to save Kuriba Ryouko’s life.

…Or so you thought. For some reason, you woke up in an abandoned section of the city, without knowledge of Kuriba Ryouko’s latest memories and separated from her. It seems like you have access to your absorption abilities, but you were happy to be laid to rest after your climatic battle with the third-ranked esper. Why have you been given consciousness and your own body yet again?

Abilities:
Soul Possession (night/active)
- Each Night, you may target another player and put a soul counter on them.
Cyborg (night/active) - Each Night, you may activate this ability. You will bodyguard all players with soul counters on them - if any of those players would die, you die instead.

Win Condition: Eliminate all threats.

It is now Day 3 of A Certain Scientific Railgun Mafia.
With 12 alive, it takes 7 votes to execute.
The deadline is 2022-02-24T19:00:00Z.

@Atlas
@Gorta
@Kiiruma
@Hippopablompoyeetus
@Zone_Q11
@Isolde
@JakeTheWolfie
@WindwardAway
@Whysper
@Helz
@BradLand
@nightingale

I have been doused in paint.
Nobody visited Atlas N2.

Thats uh
Intresting

What does the paint do
Why target me

Welp.

Fuck.

Yes, and you not being helpful by doing basically nothing. :confused:

I am still of the opinion that we should vote out nightingale.
/vote nightingale @Host_Account_1

Are you seriously gonna victim blame eevee for your mistake

1. I don’t know.
  2. I was hoping the mafia would kill whoever I target.

It is always morally right to blame eevee for being a victim of group murder, except on sundays

Its a sunday somewhere

eevee’s execution was not a mistake, since town still gets info out of EOD2, “for what it’s worth”. I am just very unhappy that eevee did not interact enough with the rest of the town to give any meaningful insights.

He was towny enough that four other people tried to kill jake to save him