atlas is locktown you can read my case about him

Then wouldn’t this also apply to Gorta?

1 Like

yeah im not bothering arguing with you over stupid points again
i explained this

you have scumread me in both games ive played with you for no reason so

if you keep it up you’ll get it eventually

Like eli

gorta always does the same stuff he says hello says he will read maybe posts a read or two leaves comes back says hello says he will read says he was busy gaming leaves says hello says he will make some reads leaves says hello says he will make some reads leaves dies

4 Likes

Yeah I still think you could be wolf who knew I already said it and wanted to take credit but I’m not gonna worry about it today.

no
not even close

You scumread Hippo and called his claim fake when there was no indication it was fake. He was making a joke response when he said “infinite”.

Yeah that seems accurate.

3 Likes

I gtg to sleep.
Cya all in the morning!

1 Like

nobody could see that

you just went along with it because it went with your narrative

Votecount

Vote Target Voted by Votes
EliThePsycho TheLukundo, JakeTheWolfie, Isolde 3/9
TheLukundo EliThePsycho, Kiiruma 2/9
WindwardAway Helz, Zone_Q11 2/9
Zone_Q11 Hippopablompoyeetus 1/9
Hippopablompoyeetus lol 1/9
JakeTheWolfie WindwardAway 1/9
Not Voting eevee, Atlas, Gorta, Whysper, BioHazard, ReveredHeroOfFoL

these wagons are pretty bad

1 Like

I would need to review previous games before, but I don’t quite know about Eli yet

like I don’t quite have a solid read on Eli

that and it’s early d1

Yep, I’ve also played Arkham Horror and Eldritch Horror many times :slight_smile:

Caught for the wrong reasons

Well, I have a specific thing I’m looking for from him so that’s basically what I’m focusing on with regard to his slot. I’ll have more of a read and more of an explanation once I see more from him. I haven’t forgotten what you said about Darling in the Franxx but I got snowed by w!Zone in a game sometime after that, so I’m just a bit wary.

I did say I didn’t have any solid scumreads yet, didn’t I?
There are a bunch of slots I have at null because they literally haven’t posted, but I thought it would be stupid to list those as my lowest tier reads so I only listed reads on the players who had posted so far and whom I had any take on. I’m not scumreading anyone in the list I gave you, but I’m scumleaning Jake. Everyone else I listed is between nulltown and nullscum which doesn’t say much.

2 Likes