A Certain Scientific Railgun Mafia - Game Over: Rainbow's End [Mafia Victory]

Gudluck winning once im dead lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Beaten yet again!

@Hippopablompoyeetus
Who says you die?
I could save you if you want me to.

Or try at least

Anyway, can I have legacy reads from you?

Isolde, you get to vote twice mostly because I believe you’re incorrect often and so this balances it out. And yet also I was figuring that you might be able to use both votes on the same wagon. IDK why I have faith in you. But I do

I mean there’s like never not a wolf in ATNoName/Atlas/Wazza.

So being able to vote on two of them is quite nice tbh.

True but also being able to double-vote on the same wagon will be nice to avoid any counterwagon mis-yeet from what we think might be hits.

Votecount (unchanged)

Vote Target Voted by Votes
ATNoName BradLand, Kiiruma, Isolde 3/6
Zone_Q11 Wazza 1/6
Wazza Zone_Q11 1/6
BradLand Hippopablompoyeetus 1/6
Nightingale ATNoName 1/6
Atlas Isolde 1/6
Not Voting Atlas, Gorta, nightingale

The deadline is 2022-02-27T19:00:00Z.

@Isolde small question, who did you roleblock last night

My slerp

Sleep*

1 Like

what

Nobody

You were the one player I didn’t want to speak, Kii

1 Like

I mean, I literally gave Seth the doublevote and it makes Seth have to no-action so… you’re welcome

Why did you have confidence that Isolde would no-action, Kii?

Wazza GTH who’s the team?

I know
I was trying to bait a slip up