A Certain Scientific Railgun Mafia - Game Over: Rainbow's End [Mafia Victory]

m redists red of agenda
ar Rohing exkayin wllager

1 Like

What’s my agenda when the only other person who voted the Eli wagon yesterday was the same person who was executed.

Night… are you alright?
Also all should be good now with Helz.

Agreed!

By the last part, I mean, Helz should be able to… maybe not quite hard confirm me but close to.

Hey Kiiruma, may I ask why Luk over Eli?

elis avillager
ima villager
jakes page avildager
ident like hippo
i ad like who ser

Honestly I had reason to scumread Lukundo which I had provided.
And not really much time to case Eli (about 3 mins)
I didn’t earlier in the day while I was around read Eli as too sus so I decided to go for the person I wolfread instead of more null-y read

impr one typing hatta sheep so lops of taypes

Why is Eli and Jake both Villagers?
What makes Hippo a wolf?
Can you elaborate on “agenda” because I haven’t done any of the sort.

1 Like

If I understood this correctly, are you saying your going to sleep?

Eh, just respond to me in the morning if that’s the case

It’s either that they have to sheep or sleep.
And lots of typos shall be made.

2 Likes

your doing nothing but sit pretty on v/v wagons yday regardless of elisalignment

Dude I was voting Eli the entire day I’m pretty sure I implied I wasn’t switching and neither was Luk.

Do you want a repeat of what happened to him happen to me?

i acknowledge that my treatmen ofr zone us weir as hell but i ask you to trust me on that and hand have it away

1 Like

Also can I just say night there was no V/V with me.
Even if you think Eli and Jake is a villager your argument still doesn’t make sense

I vote Eli. Luk and Jake were voted on Eli first sure but that’s the vote I placed for the entire day.

At that time it was Luk v Eli v Jake

The Eli wagon at EoD went down and lost attraction with only me and Luk (who was executed) left on it.

The wagon was Luk v ZoneQ11 and Eli and Jake were no longer competing wagons.

Now here’s something that yesterday you were so confident on ZoneQ11 yet now your dropping your read on them (or at least not talking about Zone despite them voting you) and immediately vote the other dude who kept their vote on Eli.

Like honestly WTF.

@nightingale

I recieved a cryptic message about needing someone dead last night. Dunno what that was about.

So wait what’s your read on zone RN?

Who?

1 Like