A Certain Scientific Railgun Mafia - Game Over: Rainbow's End [Mafia Victory]

Its funny cuz both night and jake are scummy, so if they are being contacted it is by a 3p neutral who is trying to contact mafia lol.

1 Like

I believe most of his claim tbh
I have my reasons

1 Like

Iā€™m targeting Wind because honestly idc at this point.
I trust Wind genuinely has an exe after them and Iā€™ll be honest, Iā€™d rather Wind gets killed for me choosing to target Wind and we gain a jester whoā€™ll be fucky, than Wind live and us have an executioner against us

1 Like

That would make sense, though
If a 3p wants town members out who are fairly consensus townread they will always ask mafia to help them

Wind, is your action so useful that you wouldnā€™t no-action tonight at my bequest?

I kind of donā€™t think Proph would put a jester in here but who knows what the executioner gains

Itā€™s also possible itā€™s just a ā€œthreatā€ and we have no executioner but itā€™s like a messenger who is probably mafia and wants to fakeclaim exe

1 Like

Ehā€¦ I guess I could skip it for one more night but then i would preferably want to use it afterward

If I die before I can use it, then thatā€™s gonna be the regret of my play this game

Thatā€™s fine, honestly let me have this 1 night.

1 Like

I like playing risky :man_shrugging: go for it

Kiiruma. Why do you believe WWA specificlaly has an exe after them if night says they were also asked to kill Zone. Why are you ignoring that?

Dude you have so much agenda today. Add me to your mason chat tonight, I canā€™t action. If i am not added I am outted as lying or mafia to you and we can thundderdome.

You litreally have no reason not to add me.

Two different days
Night was asked D1 and Jake was asked D2

2 Likes

I was actually thinking about this myself but I just think hippo is tone town and I really donā€™t wanna think otherwise anytime soon.

Youā€™re a nerd, Windā€™s more useful in my mason chat tbh.
I think Windā€™s more solvey

What, so we have an exe who wanted you dead d1 and zone dead d2? nahhhh.

/vote Kiruma

Kiiruma is just mafia.

Iā€™m not tunnelling him to the ends of the earth for probably the same reason
But Iā€™m not locking him as town, either

Someone is :salt:y

No
The other way around
But I donā€™t know whether executioner works like that which is why I said I think it could also be a setup for a fake claim by scum

yeah but adding hippo wonā€™t get you exeā€™d