A Certain Scientific Railgun Mafia - Game Over: Rainbow's End [Mafia Victory]

Also i have a bit of suspicion on this I’ll say later

/vote Hippo @Host_Account_1

Why

I said I was going to death tunnel Hippo if either eevee or Jake flipped and was town
Now it’s time to follow through

Also I want to say I completely forgot Brad yesterday when making my legacy readlist and I am fairly sure he’s a wolf

So I have a bit of rearranging to do but there’s that

also
incoming excuse for me playing bad:

my brain feels like its scrambled so bear with me

Note that Hippo was pushing for a PoE of eevee/Jake yesterday
He went for Jake first and tried to get the wagon going by saying Jake hadn’t done much to merit letting him live (paraphrased)
Then switched off to eevee and said eevee hadn’t really done much to merit letting him live (also paraphrased)
Ended up voting eevee and completely disappeared after telling the two of us voting him to shoo off his wagon
I don’t think he cared which of eevee or Jake flipped because both were strong contenders and nobody sounded willing to CFD off them
So I think Hippo is a wolf who didn’t care which of the villagers in the hood flipped

That’s basically me every day

Hello all, I realised I’m going to be a prime target to hang for mafia today seeing as I’ve pushed both of the flipped towns AND there’s been a ton of pushing against me. Becayse of this I’ve done a bunch of backreading overnight (and I think I’ve gotten somewhere p good) AND I’m going to hard claim today. Here’s a bunch of drop downs you can click on - if you ask me something I cover here in a dropdown I’m just going to reply with :joy: :joy: :joy:.

Hippo Hard Claim Flavor + Mech

Flavor + Role:

I am Haruee Erii - my role description is Town Sister-In-Arms and my only ability is a passive called “Telepath”. Hopefully someone who has read anime or something can confirm that this makes sense.

Lol FPS:

As half of you realised I was clearly lying about the emoji roleclaim. I figured I’d likely be killed p early in this playerlist because I was planning on tryharding and by making it so it looked like I broke a post-restriction I thought it’d make me live longer. Obviously I backed myself too hard and this was not neccessary (big L).

What my role is:

N0 I was allowed to add any player on the site who is NOT in the game to my player DM and we are allowed to chat as long as they accept. I chose Arctic because they were busy in signup thread and I didn’t want to choose someone who wouldn’t have any idea what is going on. That is all my role is, just being able to chat to Arctic about game.

Why you should believe my claim:

First off obviously this makes no sense as mafia cuz why wld mafia need to talk to someone outside of the game. It makes sense as town as I have been using Arctic’s reads.

A bunch of reads that i have given have actually been arctics. Whenever I have referred to “Atlas’ Mum has a read” I meant Arctic suggested it. I can’t be bothered to quote every time I did this, go look for it yourself.

I sometimes forgot to do that and just phrased Arctic’s read as my own. This has gotten me in trouble in thread a bit.

E.g Arctic suggested Eevee was probably mafia from EoD 1 so I voted them

A Certain Scientific Railgun Mafia - Day 3: Reunion - #3509 by Hippopablompoyeetus

But then Night called it out as a super awkward bus vote cuz there was no progresssion. And that was true cuz there wasn’t lol.

I also said I hated meta reads, then basically copied Arctics meta read on Seth which looked super contradictaroy so WWA called me out lol:

A Certain Scientific Railgun Mafia - Day 3: Reunion - #1019 by Hippopablompoyeetus

A Certain Scientific Railgun Mafia - Day 3: Reunion - #1022 by WindwardAway

Finally I also gave a read about jake being like Pigeon in PYMM to WWA explaining why that makes Jake scum. I wasn’t even in that game @WindwardAway I’m surprised you didn’t ask me how tf I could make that read myself.

A Certain Scientific Railgun Mafia - Day 3: Reunion - #3949 by Hippopablompoyeetus

There’s probably other evidence of me accidentally giving away I am in a chat with Arctic (at one point I asked Atlas about how Arctic to try get them to lie or something).

Conclusion:

Go do one I am falling back on a fat mech claim to help prove my towniness, get rekt mafia pushers. @ Arctic if u want their thoughts on something. one thing i will say is (and idk rules exactly) im not gonna say something literally only arctic would know to prove im in a dm with them. like dont ask me what ur last discord dm to arctic was or something cuz thats cringe and against spirit of game.

Why I missed EOD

Sorry, EOD was at 7pm and I totally forgot about it because I was meeting my Dad who I hadn’t seen in ages. I know it looks hella scummy that I unvoted eevee and left. Ftr I was planning on coming back and getting Jake (that’s why if you look at most of my last post yesterday I was pushing for Jake). But yeah I know that looks a bit weird with the unvote.

Who the Mafia Team is

Jake and Whysper are Mafia

I am like 95% sure Jake and Whysper are mafia partners. Whysper does exactly what I think mafia does yesterday - they kept pushinng general POE in eevee/jake, seemed super based but didn’t actually scumhunt outside of them, and then happened to end up on eeevee eod cuz???

We also have posts like these which look super duper duper aligned:

A Certain Scientific Railgun Mafia - Day 3: Reunion - #1745 by Whysper

When you look at EOD VC Whysper obviously saved Jake and I think has by far the worst vote on Eevee wagon. I still stand by Jake mafia and Whysper/Jake just looks sooooo partenered.

Who else assuming Jake/Whysp?

Arctic says you only get gamestates like this when there is at least one hyperposting wolf. I think there is probably exactly 1 mafia in WWA/Night. I came into D2 really pushing Jake and since then both WWA/Night have been on me for, what I still stand by, is fairly shit reasons. Contrary to what I said yesterday, I actually think in a Jake! Mafia world it does make sense for mafia to push me to discredit my Jake push. HOWEVER, I refuse to believe both WWA + Night are BOTH mafia because that takes massive balls for two mafia to be scumreading a relatively consensus town with no other town backing them. I find it far more likely that one of them is mafia who is using a legit town scumreading me to benefit scum agenda. I have no idea which is mafia though. They’ve genuinely both been clearly agenda fuelled (like WWA saying they would get me if eevee flips town, despite the fact the only other lynch that was strongly suggested yesterday outside of eevee/jake was ME. What other options did i have?) I could see them both being non-town but not aligned.

Last Mafia:

Like VCA wise Jake saved Zone D1 and then Zone saved Jake D2. I think it is likely Zone is just last mafia (although this is one I am least sure of). I agreed with what Atlas said eod in that Zone and Isolde were being weird and I’m pretty sure Zone is trying to pocket Isolde. I think Isolde is town (they have had a bunch of non-partnered interactions with what I think is basically the whole scumteam).

So yeah, I am locking in team as Whysper/Jake + one of WWA/Night + Probably Zone.

We should kill Whysper or Jake today, I genuinely don’t care which.

1 Like

Perfect timing, I’ll get reading

yeah but it gives me an excuse to get others to do things for me even though its obvious

didnt you also say hippo w would kill you or night n2

Wait that was you? Lmao I guess I wasn’t paying enough attention to who I was talking to

Because I was kind of subtly tunnelling him earlier and pushing him harder in the latter half of yesterday
And Night was definitely pushing him as well

Anyway fwiw I actually believe his claim because it makes logical sense
I don’t believe that Arctic would think I’m a wolf but that’s on him tbh, eventually he’s gonna read me wrong

do you still scumread him after the claim

Finally after reading through 3000 posts

Soft…

lonely…

strangles…

SOFT…

LONELY…

STRANGLES…!!!

/vote Brad @Host_Account_1

I’m not opposed to a Whysper wagon but I want to hear something from her first.

isnt strangles a disease in horses

Why are you wolf reading me?

This probably makes you town even more because you’d still be pocketing me at this point, but yeah I’m town here too Wind.

If I choose to believe his claim, he’s town tbh
If I choose not to buy his claim, I think he could go either way because that was an elaborate explanation
Also I feel like it’s almost too weird of a fakeclaim for a wolf because that would be god-tier wolf play unless he literally has that role as a wolf and Arctic is unaware of it
Which would be very funny, but make for a weird game

Ayo. I’m glad that 2 of my 3 things have been activated.
Ty person who shalln’t be named.
I hope you enjoy your dear gift.

I don’t have a reason to townread you yet and you happen to fit perfectly into my PoE right now