A Certain Scientific Railgun Mafia - Game Over: Rainbow's End [Mafia Victory]

Also, I’m currently playing Splatwoon.

Didnt read but came to say that im currently doing awful irl right now and might not be here for a while

Good luck

Btw
Thinking zone red might be the messenger’s doing

1 Like

I read and am doing slightly better but dont expect peak activity

Where are you at on Hippo now? Do you believe his claim?

Also, what did you mean by if you don’t buy his claim, then he could go either way? Are you saying that there’s still room for thinking he’s town if his claim is fake? Seems like an odd fakeclaim for town.

I was looking through Eli’s posts to see who he might have protected. My guess is Hippo actually. From my understanding of Eli’s abilities, he would have had to choose someone N1 and then activated the bodyguard N2. His early read list had Hippo on the top. Admittedly he was saying he wasn’t firm about anyone. But I couldn’t see where he later expressed any other changes in TRs. And Hippo was getting TR by others D1, so I assume he would have placed his soul counter on Hippo.

1 Like

Idk I think Helz would make more sense.

1 Like

Who night kills Hippo?

1 Like

Well yeah, I suppose Helz might make more sense as a night kill when looking at things independently. But the fact that Eli was protecting someone and died means it’s also necessary to look at who he would have chosen. I just don’t think there would have been reason enough for Eli to choose Helz D1. Though I admit there’s still a chance.

Who night kills lol and Eli?

Well, Eli probably died from protecting someone

1 Like

Wait who was he protecting?

Oh, never mind, I’m an idiot.

My guess was Hippo just based on his D1 read list

1 Like

He had to choose someone N1

1 Like

Was Eli hard shielding anyone in general? Like hard defending them from being voted?

Okay, this makes sense I guess.

I don’t think so. He wasn’t really saying a whole lot from what I could find. Only thing might be that he voted Luk over Zone at EoD.

He had his vote on Zone for a bit but said it was for self-pres