A Certain Scientific Railgun Mafia - Game Over: Rainbow's End [Mafia Victory]

I kinda missed the both of Whysper and Night and those were 2 I wanted to talk to with trying to get a better read on.

I think itā€™s too specific for me not to believe it, so right now I think heā€™s telling the truth. Idk if it was necessary for him to claim, but the explanations seem to line up plausibly with his play.

And yes I meant there is a certain case in which I could see him fake claiming that as town, but I think itā€™s so unlikely that I wouldnā€™t say itā€™s a realistic possibility. I think, if anything, it would be more likely that he true claims this role as a wolf, than fake claims it as town (and Iā€™ve been turning this idea over in my head for a while without a solid conclusion on why heā€™d bother to claim in that case).

Iā€™m just not actually hard locking players one way or another based on their claims or mech right now because I think the setup is purposely meant to be confusing.

Ah right, thatā€™s what I suspected at first when I read his rolecard but then completely forgot about it later. Derp. This makes a lot more sense.

I think his more recent posts look like an improvement tbh
I might not agree with his reads but Iā€™m starting to think his progressions make more sense from town than from scum

Lol now I feel bad that I implied the opposite
I donā€™t think his progressions usually make sense in the first place
My main question is why heā€™d create a mech conflict with Zone as a wolf, unless itā€™s solely for the purpose of getting him out of a position where heā€™s forced to townread Zone since heā€™s been townreading Zone the entire time.
I donā€™t think isolde having weird reads is wolf-indicative, and I also donā€™t see anyone jumping to specifically sheep Isolde.

Speaking of the Isolde/Zone mech conflict, have you guys noticed that both Isolde and Zone are hard townreading each other? Only diff is that Zone refuses entirely to vote Isolde, and Isolde says itā€™s possible heā€™s wrong but he doesnā€™t want to believe Zone is mafia (and didnā€™t say that he will never consider voting Zone).

1 Like

Oh hi Windward, totally not planned for both of us to appear at the same time.

How are you?

1 Like

Hi Brad! Iā€™m completely sleep deprived lmao

That sucks, Iā€™m in an awful mood myself but thatā€™s just normal.

1 Like

Oh, sorry to hear. Hope you find something that cheers you up.

Arctic says night looks awful today and is probbaly mafia

I strongly agre

Why let jake slide? Youve been giving jake super weak townreads all game

I think i hang night over zone and zone over isolde

God I feel like I need to actually have a decent solve hereā€¦or Iā€™m going to be either mislynched or be utterly fucking useless in this game like I usually am with games on this site.

I canā€™t fucking figure it out though. Like I donā€™t have a real confident scumread at all and I donā€™t have a confident enough towncore that I can lock others into just voting them.

If isolde mafia imma be sad cuz i know ive protected them quite a bit atp

I canā€™t actually get a read on him this game and I feel like I have a great read on him in general. Iā€™ve been 100% on him so far and itā€™s one of the few I can say that about.

Mehcanically im v weak and i figured i might be nkd soon anyway regardless of claim so i might aswell hardclaim today to remove myself from any suspicoun and more easily focus on actually hanging mafia

1 Like

Wind how do u not scumread night

same lol

it has come to my attention that i am much worse at mafia than i thought i was

AMA

I mean forum mafia not playing as mafia to be clear

1 Like