A Certain Scientific Railgun Mafia - Game Over: Rainbow's End [Mafia Victory]

How’d you know you got redirected zone

Unless of course Eevee was the planned kill in which ig it makes sense but it changes nothing

ngl it was between hippo and kiiruma for mostly those reosons
i wanted to cop check a strong player with valuable reads but who could plausibly be either alignment

1 Like

I asked about this as well, you’re told if you’re redirected and who you’re redirected too, this game is full feedback

Please read my really big post on everything

So basically you learn everything that happens

I’m gonna read Wind’s will later, all I know is that I disagree with more than half of it

You know if you’re roleblocked, redirected, etc. etc. even if you’re not an investigative

@Host_Account_1 VC please?

Votecount

Vote Target Voted by Votes
Zone_Q11 Wazza 1/7
Not Voting Atlas, Gorta, Kiiruma, Hippopablompoyeetus, Zone_Q11, Isolde, Helz, BradLand, nightingale

i have a massive headache and am in pain so im going to watch youtube dfor o few hours probably

Isolde is drenched in paint?
bro I thought he was gonna be the painter lmao

Doesn’t Empower just mean the ability goes through though?
Like makes them Strongwilded.

Oh right
@nightingale
What the living fuck are you?

Idk, idc either, I asked about it, that’s the answer, one of you is clearly lying

irrelevant as far as im aware

That’s what you see. What I see is a Hippo who tried baiting scum to vote you, and successfully caught Atlas in that process.

I’ll be honest here: I still don’t know what happened at N2 to have caused Isolde to claim to have roleblocked me–
–and I still don’t care. I am still going to townread him like there’s no tomorrow.

First two would be a waste of an ability.
Third one is theoretically not impossible, but not plausible because none of the people who has died and/or claimed so far have any form of immunity.

USE OCCAM’S RAZOR. What’s more believable:

1. I am town who got mind controlled N1.
  2. I am mafia who performed a scum theater with Whysper after FPS’ing on EOD1. Note that this “theater” cannot work if I die before Whysper.

Who tf would want to mind control you specifically, especially on D1

zone grindset:
ignore all mechanics because you townread someone

1 Like

I feel like Zone is Town and the mafia is framing it.
Like if it’s Empowerer it feels like it can be Night almost always.
Wazza’s actions today heavily imply them and night would be allied especially with the Windward kill.