A Certain Scientific Railgun Mafia - Game Over: Rainbow's End [Mafia Victory]

Did i use ur emojis when i faked my my emoji restriction lol

It was :slight_smile: and :wowee: iirc
Whysper spammed smileys

2 Likes

no wonder town lost :joy_cat:

1 Like

I mean. Even if it lands on a scum player, it isn’t the end of the whole. Like wise with doublevote, it could potentially just end the game.

1 Like

world*

@Prophylaxis i haven’t read any of your megapost yet but thanks a lot for how much effort you put into this game

votecounts were regularly posted, threadmarks and flips were updated promptly and questions were answered quickly

i know i said that the game was painful, but the management of this game made it substantially less so, so thanks again

7 Likes

Yeah agreed tbh
Tbf I assumed Helz would be more active than he was so maybe Kii thought the same

also @Chihiro working behind the scenes

You used smile i believe
Not the dog one

Arctic’s/hippo’s early reads were good but then he started townreading me and seth after so

Also, why was Isolde town in the first place?

or not even questioned in the first place

Interesting that all 4 replacements were town leading to the stats thing someone postes that town actually sub the fudge out more than mafia

ehh. replacements just make the game harder for the other alignment, not that it matters.

Considering I was geniuely thinking I had to replace out d3
Eh

No idea
I tunnelled him D1 but dropped it eventually because too many people told me he was town and I trusted those people because I thought they were town (and they were)
Zone and Kii I guess

1 Like

Its more of there’s more town than there is mafia, leading to more town replacements

I’ve subbed out once as town and once as mafia
None of them due to the rand lol

jeez. I had hoped I didn’t need to kill zone considering he was acting towny socially despite all the mech against him, but over wazza, zone had to die.

On the other hand, Kiiruma what the fuck??

1 Like

i enjoyed kiiruma’s logic of “let’s give a doublevote to the person who is consistently wrong so they can be right with one vote”

6 Likes