A Certain Scientific Railgun Mafia - Game Over: Rainbow's End [Mafia Victory]

I mean, if Hippo is Mafia then they could just be lying about the arctic thing for unknown reasons

1 Like

It did say that it was successful.

I pointed this out before

When you pointed it out to me

Yeah, but does it say that you did roleblock Zone?

In other words, do you know for a fact, based solely on the feedback you received, that Zone could not have possibly acted last night?

It said my action succeeded that’s all I know.

Alright, that’s better.

FWIW I feel no different than eevee at the moment. All I gotta do now is be stuck in a neighborhood and refuse to give any reads, and I’d really be no different than him.

“Confidence should match reasoning,” but I admit that I am sometimes unreasonable. Just sometimes.

If he did: It did not work.

AFAICR Isolde never said he got host confirmation.
I don’t think his role is the type that gets feedback.

Yes. Vote your scumlean instead of your suspects that you mentioned in your big reveal post.
…oh, I’m being serious. By all means, please execute me and resolve my role so I won’t have to go through the suffering that you will meet at D4. Because by then, 6 town would be already dead, which means that town would have to fight 7v3 or 6v4.

Yes. Please resolve my slot.
Forget context and any topic that could have been borne from D2’s events, and continue marching towards town’s doom. I wish you can have a good game after the annoyances (i.e. us) are gone.

B R U H
What’s the point of social deduction if you rely on (unreliable) mech reads in a closed setup?

Remind me why we can’t be V/V?

…I am starting to notice a trend in our roles.
They are all identical.

1 Like

Seth did confirm that he got host confirmation that his action did succeed, so the few possibilities that I see are:

Seth/Zone is/are lying.
Zone was empowered in some way.
Seth was redirected.

Yes. 100%.

IDK if someone visited me or not.
If the paint is a passive, then Atlas is the cause of it.

FWIW it says that “my action gets processed first”.
I don’t think this should imply that I am empowered though, as evident by my N1 feedback.

That may be the case, but it truly feels disappointing that you rely so much on your mech instead of your normal reads.
/shrug
You do your thing. You haven’t lost your WiM yet.

Let’s be real here: If town caused all the misfortune to befall upon me, then they just won’t ever claim at this point. I still believe that it’s mainly the mafia’s agenda though.
/shrug

Welp. In that case we really do have a contradiction.
/shrug
Dunno what you want to do with this. It ain’t XYLO, and I’m pretty sure the heat on me is going to die any time soon, so I am actually accepting death.

1 Like

That’s cool and all, but… when do we go back to the reads?
Y’know, the one without mech involved?
…bah. I can’t believe I’m missing mountainous.

1 Like

Okay then Zone, let’s get on to reads. You start us off since you’re oh so eager to skip this topic.

No, and if I was, I wouldn’t be saying it until I either stop the night kill in confidence or there’s 1 mafia member left.

I’ve been fucking around, but I’m still giving my opinions when I have them for alignment reads.
I can actually vibe on this site somewhat compared to the others, probably because the player base is way more chill. I haven’t had issues besides the last two games, but that’s kiiiind of because I wasn’t in the right mindset while being sick or I got extremely salty.

1. He’s going bananas trying to get you gigged and claiming to stop you.

2. I think he’s dipping into wolf meta in general, problem is that everyone else looks 6 ways of fucked up as well.

I’ve been waffling on him the entire time reading him.

Even though you could have potentially caused a Thunderdome of town vs town?

I’m sorry but I personally dislike that as also your more likely to have to claim on the spot then not and at that point your already fucked.

Like I’d hate to be in that position myself personally.

Although I’m pretty sure Night is Empowerer that Empowered Zone.

Because I really REALLY don’t wanna believe Zone is a wolf.