Vote Count

Vote Target Voted by Votes
Wazza Zone_Q11, Isolde, Isolde 3/6
Zone_Q11 Wazza, nightingale, ATNoName 3/6
ATNoName BradLand, Kiiruma, Hippopablompoyeetus 3/6
nightingale Gorta 1/6
Not Voting Atlas

Five minutes to PM me with any errors.

Votes that are not bolded will not count.

Wazza is 1.
Zone_Q11 is 2.
ATNoName is 3.

@discobot roll 1d3

:game_die: 1

1 Like

Wazza will be executed.

Preparing scene in a bit.

1 Like

Night 4: Trust

“Excuse me, we are from Judgment. …Could we speak with you for a moment?”

“Konori-senpai, can’t we just throw him in a cell? I don’t know if it’s due to the event, but all the small cases and mysterious reports are needlessly driving down our efficiency. …Honestly, why are people saying giant rhinoceros beetles are rampaging around?”

“You can’t just take your frustrations out on him. That explosive noise and smoke were probably just some school going too far trying to attract guests. Oh, we need to check your belongings, so if you could just head over to the corner here…”

“Judgement…” he muttered once more.

Wazza has been executed.

Wazza

Welcome to A Certain Scientific Railgun Mafia, Wazza! You are Konori Mii.

Role: Town Neighbor / Two-Shot Reporter
Height: 163 cm
Esper Power Level: 3

The current chief of Judgement’s 177th Branch, you are the senpai to both Kuroko and Uiharu and preside over their work, making sure that they are safe as well as making sure they get their jobs done. In addition to this, you are also a Level 3 esper with the ability to utilize x-ray vision. Previously to becoming a Judgement member, you were a part of the Skill-out gang Big Spider. When you were younger, Big Spider was a place for level 0s to have a place to belong to in Academy City. However, when the current gang leader, Kurozuma Wataru, was assumed to have died, the gang devolved into a violent street gang under one of Wataru’s lieutenants. As a Judgement member, you quickly put a stop to the new rebellious Big Spider activities and arrested all of the new gang leaders.

From there, you’ve been actively working in pursuit of your studies and your Judgement work. However, for the past few days, the electrical generator to the 177th Branch has mysteriously stopped working, preventing Judgement members from doing their job. However, Uiharu has been able to set up a communication link between you, her, and Kuroko, so hopefully you can get down to the bottom of this and figure out who is responsible for dismantling Judgement’s operations.

Abilities:
Judgement (passive)
- You have a neighbor chat with the other members of Judgement, which include Shirai Kuroko ([REDACTED]) and Kazari Uiharu ([REDACTED]). You may chat with each other at any time. Your alignments are unconfirmed to each other.
Clairvoyance (two-shot/night/active): Each Night, you may target another player. You will learn if that player activated an ability that Night.

Win Condition: Eliminate all threats.

It is now Night 4. Night 4 will end at 2022-02-28T19:00:00Z.

1 Like

Day 5: Outbreak

Hippopablompoyeetus has been killed.

Hippopablompoyeetus

Welcome to A Certain Scientific Railgun Mafia, Hippopablompoyeetus! You are Haruue Erii.

Role: Town Sister-in-Arms
Height: 153 cm
Esper Power Level: 2

You are a level 2 esper and a Child Error - a student who was orphaned in Academy City, and made to enter the city’s orphanage system. You’ve recently transferred to the same school as Saten Ruiko and Uiharu Kazari, and you quickly became fast friends with them - especially Uiharu, as you both have similar builds and personalities. You are a very meek but kind girl, who only wishes for everyone to get along.

Previously, you had an issue where undergoing emotional stress would cause an RSPK Syndrome, which would make your esper power, Telepath, go out of control. However, ever since reuniting with your childhood friend Edasaki Banri, these incidents have stopped occurring. Recently, you’ve moved in with her, and both of your telepathy abilities have proven to be very handy as you can both communicate whilst away from each other. You don’t know what’s going on in the city at present, but you just hope that you can enjoy a normal school life with Banri, Uiharu, and Saten.

Abilities:
Telepath (passive)
- At the beginning of the game, you may pick a player on the replacement list or a player from outside the game. That player will be removed from the replacement list, if they were on it, and will be allowed to communicate with you for the rest of the game through a private chat.

Win Condition: Eliminate all threats.

It is now Day 5 of A Certain Scientific Railgun Mafia.
With 8 alive, it takes 5 votes to execute.
The deadline is 2022-03-02T19:00:00Z.

Today is MyLo (Mis-Execute or Lose). As a result, all votes will be locked.

1 Like

@Atlas
@Gorta
@Kiiruma
@Zone_Q11
@Isolde
@ATNoName
@BradLand
@nightingale

Hm… So there were 4 starting mafia, and 3 mafia left.
Well, EOD4 sure doesn’t look favorable to me, does it?

Would anyone like to say anything before I vote night? FTR, if town votes me, then we will immediately lose, so while this may be hypocritical, I don’t advise you to quickhammer if you are town.

im willing to dome today

although i personally will hold off to review stuff and because i feel bad

Is anyone in favor of Sleeping?
FTR, I am against it, despite knowing that Not Sleeping is proven to be less beneficial than Sleeping.

we never sleep in rolemadness
you never know when a doctor could exist that takes you out of mylo or an extra vig could exist that insta-lses the game

Good to hear. It will be “the guy whose mech screws him over” versus “nightingale”.
Speaking of which, Wazza flipping town means that there really was a Messenger, huh…
Yikes. The rolefishing she did was really scummy though…

i need to go back
im still kind of sus on isolde spending most of d2 pushing 3 players i know are villagers but nyeh

I need both of you (Zone and Isolde) to explain WHY you didn’t get out ATNo and instead went for Wazza when
I’m honestly tempted to just vote since my ability IS confirmed and also has been argued to not be from mafia.
So I need to take charge really.

In fact I need something to explain WHY when I scroll up a tiny bit (since I had not been here at EoD) that Zone voted ATNo but not in bold and it wasn’t counted. Am I missing something there? Was your vote locked?

1 Like

Vote Count

Vote Target Voted by Votes
Not Voting Atlas, Gorta, Kiiruma, Zone_Q11, Isolde, ATNoName, BradLand, nightingale

The deadline is 2022-03-02T19:00:00Z.

I’m pretty sure–
Hold on.

…wait, but MYLO is supposed to be “Mis-execute and Lose” though?
:laughing:

–anyhow, I’m pretty pessimistic when it comes to MYLO, so I would rather believe that they don’t exist at all, given what happened to Hippo. (The guy literally asked for protection and nobody saved him.)

hold the $%#!ING PHONE HERE