A Certain Scientific Railgun Mafia Role PM - Hippopablompoyeetus

lmao fair enough

i don’t know if you ever plan on claiming that i’m here btw

but there are pros and cons
if you claim we’re more likely to be listened to but we’re also very likely to die

i mean considering this playerlist, i’m pretty sure you’d already be a probable SPK candidate but in games with me and wind together wolves aren’t going to want me alive regardless of wind’s alignment due to my godread on her

so it’s a toss up really
well we’ll cross that bridge when we get to it

I think ill probbaly die tonight or tomorrow.

There might be some kind of anticlaim based on OP saying claim at ur own risk so idk if its smart till a role like that flips

1 Like

wtf is #823
haven’t read much but just saw this lmao

My sanity is dwindling

Is atlas town?

just had a look and i want to say probably

#383 is good and why i townread eli very early and atlas is calling out the bad wagon here

he doesn’t do very much on day 1 so i’ll get a better read later, but so far so good

while i’m here, seth is probably also town
he’s doing the exact same thing he did last game where he preflips someone wolf and used it to shade someone else based on their treatment of the slot (in this case atlas’s treatment of “wolf eli”

Yeah i think seth is probably town too

The combo of zone seth jake lol + new players (which is nice but hard to bounce off of) makes game hard to read lol

I rlly hope windward is town.

Kiiruma liekly town

Jake seems v different from where we yeeted him d1

I dont think hes mafia?

from what i saw earlier i’m inclined to agree

i haven’t read half of the game though so i’ll probably need to check that

wind is either mafia or tanking her town game
ive seen her do the latter recently so it wouldn’t surprise me if this was the case again

lol is obvious town i think

i can see the motivation behind a lot of what he’s doing

many of his posts are essentially subliminal probes to get people to out their thoughts in a way that doesn’t get him towncred (basically the opposite of what zone is doing)

Wind called me out for copy pasting ur read cuz i dont usually so reads like that haha

lmao

idk the rules on that but you should probably paraphrase to be safe

Eh im not quoting u so it shld be fine

o h fuck i just fatfingered a like on some random post

curse mobile

Eevee and what are ccing something but im like 90% eevee is fpsing or is mafia being annoying so i cba go engage with it

*eevee and wwa

yeah eevee is either fpsing or mafia

town ascetic eevee would let wind’s claim simmer for a bit

he’s just trying to cause chaos which is probably NAI

I just realised if u wanted u cld hardcore troll me and just say bs reads cuz u arent actually town or have a stake in the game :joy:

i mean i didn’t really think about it that way lol

i wasnt sure whether or not i’m actually part of the game

@Prophylaxis

1 Like