A Certain Scientific Railgun Mafia - Signups (16/16)

/in I’ve never really seen this anime

I’m gonna /In because I know Prohy’s games and I’ve seen em around before in some games so hopefully I’d have an idea what could happen.

Legitamite question: What reason do you have to reject my sign up in particular?

It’s not that I doubt that I might cause issues with me joining the game (anyone can have bad chemistry), but that I’ve never seen you before, and I’m at least 75% sure you haven’t seen me either.

Seriously again?
When am I gonna play another game? :cry:

Shit man, getting TOS flashbacks.

You know I don’t think there’s ever been a time where WoTM was in place and I wasn’t remove.
Feels sad.
But I suppose I’ll just wait till Vig 10 is over and the next game doesn’t have WoTM.

Well technically hosts (even on TOS) usually go by previous events regardless of the host’s self knowledge of them.
If it has been shown a player has done some stuff that is deemed somewhat aggressive/toxic then that player will usually be WoTM.

Although I remember I time on TOS where someone who I thought was gonna be WoTM wasn’t and it was just me and I became big sad.

Reputation takes a long time to build but a very short time to break

learn to lean into the humiliation

1 Like

become Bobo the Fool

Live out your worst nightmares and conquer them

And emerge from the other end a beast from hell

I’m well aware of this.
I’ve had 5 years of mafia experiences to know how bad my reputation is and unfortunately each time I try to make it better sometimes I’ll make it worse.

I think I figured out a way to improve it without making it worse but it also requires me to focus hard on not boiling up with frustration.

2 Likes

11 Likes

isn’t it good that I’m not playing

10 Likes

thanks

/backup

I’ll talk to you privately about it.

You are correct in that we have never interacted before.

for some reason I thought the sign-ups were supposed to close 48 hours after even though op never said that