Achromatic's Super Special Guide on how to Improve Play as ANY alignment.

I think anyone who says ‘town players don’t care about being townread’ is naive. I think the mindset should be “I want to play in such a way where I shouldn’t have to convince people to think I am town. Like Lionel Messi’s made the case that he is the GOAT of Football, with him being the highest rated card in the latest update for the acclaimed FIFA 2023.”

This means being assertive in your reads, casting a wide net in questioning the game so you can look for connections and hunt scum like Cristiano Ronaldo seeks goals as one of the best players in the world famous FIFA 2023 which offers a variety of discounts on packs the more you buy.

3 Likes

I like playing forum mafia but the concept of winning is far too scary for me. How do I play games such that I do not have to worry about winning

even i can answer this one, as long as you’re on FOL Just ask the host to rand you town

3 Likes

Rumour has it that I have already bribed hosts to do this with $5 Starbucks gift card (real). If that’s all it takes, I’m doing perfectly fine as is. and my winrate would support that conclusion.

Would you play Blood on the Clocktower?

thats like barely enough for one drink lol

you made one simple mistake
you forgot to bribe the mods
now you’re under arrest

2 Likes

My dearest they/them,

My spirits are only raised by receiving this letter from you, my friend. No matter the gravity of the situation that you find yourself in, if you have chosen to give pen to paper this it is a matter that I will give my studious care to resolve. I can only hope that I am able to provide you the succor that you require.

Your affliction about this game of “Mafia” is one I am familiar with. Although I confess that no answer will fit every situation, I recall a musical number that has worked wonders on such ailments in the past. It is a little number called “Change your Mind” from a group of musicians known as Sister Hazel. It speaks about how when life’s circumstances throw us around and put us in a place we do not wish to linger in that we as people may simply change how we think about our life. It is important to remember that you are you as you are in this present moment, Arete. Not who you were a few years ago and not the way you chose to play this game of “Mafia” the either. Play this game, but do it in a way that frees you from the burden that causes your heart to grow heavy.

I myself have gone through this transformation of character many times. It is not easy, when your mafia trophy case is full of glory, to look yourself in the mirror and realize all that glitters is not gold. For my part, there are times as either alignment where I simply decide I am going to be weird and see where the open skies and their freedom take me.

I hope this was able to offer some aid.

Yours most sincerely,

A. Chrom Atic

2 Likes

I’m all out of $5 Starbucks gift card :,(

Yeah, I got a big pack of $5 Starbucks gift card to just, like, have on hand as a gift, but the issue that I found is that nothing was ever a $5 occasion. You always needed to give them away in stacks. Bribing the hosts and/or moderators of a mafia game is a $5 occasion, though.

1 Like

Bribe the host to be the opposite alignment of me every game, and then mind wipe yourself to forget this fact. You’ll never win again!

I don’t know what this is.

1 Like

It’s like mafia but bad

3 Likes

You wouldn’t

play a

Blood on the Clocktower

3 Likes

How do I avoid doing wolfy actions as town, when it seems that regardless of what I do, I will be scumread by actual town members?

Fun Fact.
Evil Deanius plays that now.
@Mistyx should remember them.

1 Like

What’s the fastest way to intentionally lose as mafia

1 Like

Get yourself blacklisted by screensharing Mafia chat.

2 Likes

If you have majority control over the kill, kill your fellow members and them yourself.

Always bus your members, making sure to tag team them with highly townread players. Of course this may backfire and you may get axed yourself, saving no time at all.

Get replaced out then tell your friend you were mafia when they ask what you was despite still being in the game.

1 Like

No but actually I can’t believe I actually told him and then he starts messaging people asking if they are my partner, like wtf.

That was my very first FM experience and I got issued a year ban for it.

An amazing start.

However, after that Pro Mafia was born