AI Upick Mafia GAME THREAD - ENDGAME - JOAKIM WINS

I doubt anyone who couldn’t be lynched against a 3-person nolynch party is highly suspected or red herring

3 Likes

Ngl, conversation with Blizer is most entertaining here.
Tho probably due to me enjoying cross-thread conversation.

2 Likes

…Okay, fair point.

[quote=“eevee, post:1664, topic:3740”]
Unless you literally wanted me to go for utterly random person, it was best I could do. And it worked.
So what’s your point here?
[/quote
I mean, you could’ve gone for a random person if you wanted to. Maybe it wasn’t applicable with less than an hour left in the day (according to timestamps), though.

Maybe it’s difficult to express the right words, but I really don’t trust your conduct there. A D1 execution is ~always optimal over a no-exe, even if you’re probably killing Town. Now that I’m second-guessing myself, I’m not sure why w!you would want to prevent an execution if the background!Mafia hypothesis is correct…

So yeah, if you didn’t like either top wagon, why not go for the other two?

I probably would’ve voted Jaiden once they started claiming their cannon shot and pres-voted no-execution.

I misunderstood the question. In any case, that’s kinda what I’m supposed to figure out over here.

That’s the point of having a D1 execution, though.

I need to take a step back from this.

blizer you tried to fucking murder me, failed, and voted actually blatant town because “haha funny”
how does one not find that suspicious
like even now that i cooled down i think thats bad
its not shading, i actively voiced concern
you cant even be voted

dont try and tell me i started it
also what kind of response to criticism is “you started it”
it isnt one
you bullshit reads, got called out and blamed me??

The thing is, I dont buy the ‘mafia’s attack is blocked’ in this scenario

Then what killed Zorvo? Please dont tell me its non-mafia, there is no way

@Magnus last question.

What is better for scum?

Missynch or no lynch?

VOTE: Aelin

I’m not reading all that but I skimmed some and don’t have anything to add

1 Like

“jaiden wanted to live and wanted to kill someone meme voting at eod so i wouldve voted her”
words of the absolutely deranged

1 Like

Depends on the stage of the game. In most cases, I would call no-exe better for Mafia; with the main exception of the game being in XELO.

Pretend that tag didn’t break

1 Like

The thing is.
I don’t know if my ability restricted mafia or not…

The only thing I know, that it is possible, and it is very likely.

Oh?

You consider no lynch better for scum then misslynching a town member?

Okay, we won’t come to an agreement tbh.

VOTE: Aelin

1 Like

blizer literally has nothing and isnt even pretending otherwise because he isnt votable

why is aelin dyjng

In the mountainous game that just ended, I was strongly advocating for a D1 execution. I was willing to be that execution, but I didn’t have to be.

Yeah, there were extenuating circumstances, but I don’t think the game can progress if Town’s afraid to execute without a cop check or something.

Cause Wind is voting them.

:skull:

eevee
you could use a crown on your head