AI Upick Mafia GAME THREAD - ENDGAME - JOAKIM WINS

Yup you’re one of em’

Apparently you don’t get told that’s cool!

…Of course you targeted me, why would you not?

I didn’t do anything!

I didn’t target you it’s completely passive

1 Like

My abilities haven’t been interfered with from what I know…

1. Is anything going to happen if I’m not turned insane?
  2. If I was turned insane, what would happen?

This could actually prove beneficial, depending on how it works.

2 Likes

No.

You are:

Forced to hammer at any possible chance you get.

Forced to murder people via abilities if at all possible (vigilantes forced to shoot, ect.)

Have to take any possible action to kill more people at any given moment (can never vote no-lynch, I presume this also means you have to hard tunnel people to death or always be pushing for executions)

2 Likes

I honestly think the last one would be horrendous on a protective since I imagine that involves doing nothing because protecting someone always has the chance of having less people die.

1 Like

Anyway I’ll tell you now since you didn’t seem to know you were a Joker, eliza is one too.

Zone & Atlas were ones, of course. The transformations take place due to various reasons.

One of them is, funnily enough, because you got nightkilled.

3 Likes

It doesn’t do anything unless I make it do something though which I won’t. If the bots have my exact role they can’t do anything either they’re just there because of the AI requirement

2 Likes

So my readlist states Magnus Blizer Windward & Jaiden are likely town Eevee can get a town-read too.

Wazza is null, Gorta is Gorta…

3 Likes

I’d probably wanna kill Whysper, Maybe Marluna?

Wazza’s out there too but /shrug

I don’t know if I believe Marluna’s reaction to their claim being sussed out. Seems a bit overdramatic if you ask me. This is a surface read but I don’t like how that interaction looked. Maybe even to the point of being theatre.

The concern could be genuine but there’s no traction on the wagon against marluna so why the OMGUS and accusation over reasonable enough suspicion? and the contradictions? :thinking:

2 Likes

If that role is town it’s useful and maybe even helped save someone last night but I don’t think it has to be. I think we’d learn more from flipping it. I know Mafia would kill the IC’s first and fore-most but why haven’t they done that already why are they either attacking dudes who were in the boat of horrors or attacking the person who claimed to be immune to their attacks?

How do we know the enemy faction is even mafia in the first place? How do we know that role is doing anything? The more I think about it the less sense it makes and the more like a bluff it looks. I don’t know.

2 Likes

That’s unfortunate, because I do have a killing ability. In an unconventional sense, but nobody’s claimed it yet.

2 Likes

Well Jokers have a really weird and specific restriction that they can’t use weapons against specific players.

2 Likes

So I hope your killing ability isn’t a weapon like a gun or something.

Maybe a poison.

1 Like

I thought you might’ve turned players into compulsive vigis, as in giving them a nightkill, so that’s my mistake for misunderstanding.

Well after they go insane they’re compulsively murderous

1 Like

This is OMORI. He's been living in WHITE SPACE for as long as he can remember, but it seems like he can't remember much else. His trusty KNIFE can cut through anything.

This isn’t a spoiler or anything.

1 Like

Correct me if I’m wrong, but… were you trying to forcerand yourself Mafia with your selection?

1 Like