AI Upick Mafia GAME THREAD - ENDGAME - JOAKIM WINS

No. I’m not sure we can really glean anything from how anyone acted in that game but I was the only one towards the end solving any of the puzzles, be that time zones or otherwise. I wouldn’t have even called myself town for joining that if not for being checked

1 Like

Okay, good. I’m glad it isn’t assumed that everyone joining was town. I’m fine with leaving them aside until the other mafia are found first.

I feel like Frost is pushing that no mafia would dare risk joining the event. But maybe I am just misunderstanding.

Were Eliza and I both attacked? That’s… interesting.

They would since they joined it and they want to be town-cleared one way or another, If I were tinfoiling it I’d say the insistence to be town-read and left alone for joining an event makes them more evil but I’d need more evidence to follow that train of thought.

I can tell you right now that I personally solved the last two puzzles completely alone when Zone & Atlas died if that means anything

1 Like

It would’ve been really funny if a wolf joined the event and killed everyone, not realising the thread would be publicised.

Okay I think it’s beneficial to just say what the joker transformation conditions are, after some deliberation and the fact I’m a prime target I may as well help as much as I can instead of acting like I’m going to be alive all game.

You have to complete a mission on behalf of the mafia (whatever that means)
You have to be killed by another player.
You have to accept a quest from the mafia.
You have to be told to kill someone.

2 Likes

It was also specified that anyone who voted for gorta to be mafia is considered “Mafia” for the purposes of these transformations.

I wouldn’t take this into account at all, the host told me this was extremely vague and “wasn’t a hard redcheck” or somehing but it came with learning what my ability did (thanks to the boat of horrors :P ) so.

May as well tell you that.

1 Like

The circumstances are different compared to the first tomb of horror event I attended to forum annual mafia game this year

I also assumed at the time Eliza is the bad guy during that game, the motivation behind that however, is that Eliza just want to leave and attempting to sacrificing me in order to accomplish that goal.

However when I get online while Eliza is busy waiting for me to get back, I stole some book that the big bad god uses for ritual purposes, although in the end, this turns out to be modpost item and I just left the final room when I found the exit, not wanting to deal with the whole Eliza being evil.

Which I do starting to realize during the last stages of FAM game that the motivation is town alignment indicative back then.

So, what about this game?

Correct.

I am also only mostly present with the stairs room leading to the golden door with riddle, up to the point with red, yellow, blue carpet corridors section where two keys need to be collected and combined for the third door.

I try to solve riddle door, but think on wrong method I thought the distilled pitbull can be used to melt gold, I did take it anyway once we got through but I have no interest to take British Knife myself.

By the three-way corridor I warned Zone (and anyone else who read that) shouldn’t go on the middle room that connects the three corridors in case standing on the pool of blood in the middle could activate the trap just by judging on crushed skeletons next to the pool, I would assume that going right at the center means death. Well turns out just collecting the body is just fine, heck I think the body is left there along with Zone when he died.

I learned probably from previously Tomb of Horror’s dead bodies may contain item on them too. But by the time I went off and before I have a chance to do anything, the event is already over.

Yeah probably should have looted some more.

Also the FAM2 scumteam was at the end partying.

1 Like

Huh. But I haven’t been killed.
What do you think it means?

Yeah that’s why the sniper tower has some valuable loot because it is certainly too risky to pull it off, Zone’s says no so I agree with his decision.

Oh I missed one.

Two people can also be turned into jokers by a players actions.

That’s absolutely incredibly vague and means absolutely nothing and said nothing to me. Maybe it means more to you.

You’ll see my role-card when I die so have fun solving it.

1 Like

What? Doesn’t that sounds familiar to what Jaiden’s claiming earlier with contracts?

Yeah but again very vague, doesn’t confirm absolutely anything and I wouldn’t angle-shoot people being turned into jokers because of it

I’m just telling you what I know in case other people have more context about my role for whatever reason.

I’ll accept being role-swapped or something :stuck_out_tongue:

When were Eliza and I turned into Jokers?

During BOH

Eliza was in a different thread or whatever at the time so the jokerification supercedes everything

1 Like

That’s a really fun role, actually. Sounds like a puzzle.

I don’t want to angle-shoot it by saying that because X gave a contract to Y X is evil because blah blah

I’d rather just solve in other ways???