AI Upick Mafia GAME THREAD - ENDGAME - JOAKIM WINS

Why?

And like couldn’t you ask for standard desperado shot like you planned?
Why the fuck lovers?

all will be revealed

No, it won’t. You are killing us both due to suspicions which you can’t even explain.

i am doing this for both of us

helluva boss is based

1 Like

okay so I’m ignoring the Jaiden/Eevee thing, cba for it they can squabble among themselves.

@Blizer You alive?

Meh.

@Jaiden I lied, I did read through. I also know what you want to gain through it. Or I think I do.
But like… do I have to?

Actually, I don’t have a choice, don’t I? God will decide.

I wish for 1-shot neighbourizer.

i was gonna do this one earlier
dont neighbourise me please

god will decide

anyways im lowposting the rest of this phase
im technically sleep deprived no matter how fine i feel on 1 hour so im spending my next 48 hours sleeping and practising my winter solstice celebrations

@Blizer Can I have your reads?

@God I wish that nobody can change alignments, willingly or unwillingly, from this point forward until the end of the game.

2 Likes

I shouldve thought of this long ago but it’s out there now

I don’t want to live in paranoia that I’ll get spite converted and I also don’t want to live to endgame just to get paranoia yeeted when wolves finally decide to push an agenda to win

Whysper ISO

Easing into her first game in a while, willing to interact with the thread.

Random speculation.

Might be claiming responsibility for the Tomb of Horrors module.

I think voting Gorta as Cultist may have been objectively correct, but if he’s a converter we’re doomed.

Yep, Whysper’s staring contest led to her being controlled on the first night.

This was a good question. That’s all for D1.

Town / Cult / Mafia, I’d presume.

Maybe suspicious of Wind’s clear?

This is ~fine.

This is weird, because Whysper only quoted the first line of Frost’s post, cutting the second line which changed his meaning entirely. And then Frost goes along with it?

This is weird.

Another good wish, albeit pretty overpowered. We don’t know how wishes works, so it could’ve been a test.

Balanced? You’d out there as being one wolf between three, so it’s conceptually fine, although it’d be most likely for the teleported player to be evil. I could see why the wish would be skipped over.

Putting suspicion on Gorta’s slot.

:thinking:

It was pretty clear Wazza was RVS’ing, so this could be a way to seem involved by asking questions without really contributing.

What are your thoughts on the game thus far, Whysper?

Potential pairing.

This is a good justification to vote Marluna, though.

In response to the post restriction.

In conjunction with this, Whysper could be trying to look good by unvoting but still wanting to push Marluna? This interaction with Frost doesn’t feel partnered, it feels like pocketing.

And then backing off so she doesn’t take the blame. Perhaps.

Sheeping Wind’s vote, taking a backseat.

1 Like

I did give some thought to the people who followed me onto the Aelin wagon since that was entirely my doing.

Eevee said he would sheep me because I was confirmed town and should take the lead. I’ve seen him do this as both alignments so it’s NAI, but he was also entirely right when he said town had no cohesion tbh.

Whysper was mostly agreeing with me yesterday, was fine earlier with voting marluna where i also wanted to vote, but when I decided to unvote she asked if I was still scumreading Aelin and I decided then and there to wagon Aelin.

I don’t know why Jarek voted Aelin, though.

Idr if that was everyone but I think so, off the top of my head

I think there is 0-1 scum on the Aelin wagon, and it’s not me, and I think eevee is the least suspicious of the votes on the wagon.

I also think it’s entirely possible that scum just sat back and watched hoping I’d throw us off a cliff, which I’m pretty good at doing as town, and I did so :roll_eyes:

Majority of scum at any rate was not voting Aelin and possibly not voting anywhere at all