AI Upick Mafia GAME THREAD - ENDGAME - JOAKIM WINS

Wazza says she roleswapped again, though back to something similar as the cop role

No redcheck, but she may have a greencheck, but doesn’t want to reveal it for reasons

idk if frost is a townie
everyone else is proven tho

can u start from day 1

Two villagers died, three survived (One even got alignment checked)

That’s funny way to describe me over someone who didn’t contribute during the event.

Sure I overthought too much over that door and missed the wordplay with the riddle, but that doesn’t mean I wasn’t there with Zone trying to figure out.

1 Like

However let’s be honest, Eliza.

Magnus points out that Whysper may be the one who give us Tomb of Horror event, the one and same event that we attended on FAM game this year but gone differently.

I am willing to trust you are not mafia either, because it’s high risk of death and history shows that mafia is avoiding such high risk of death events now since that killed most of mafia team (and still won the game in the end).

To me, it is for as villager to take risk in such event and going for the free items I can use.

Remember there was distilled pitbull and British knife?

Yeah I didn’t take the knife because it’s clearly a murder weapon, so I am kinda interested what the alcoholic beverage can do.

It’s much worse.

1 Like

This does make me wonder why such effect exists in the first place?

It’s clearly insane to attack babies nearby if I drink that.

1 Like

i claimed like 6 different times if that helps

Marluna (2): Marluna, Jarek
Whysper (2): Magnus, Frostwolf103
Wazza (1): lol
Eliza (1): WindwardAway

Not Voting (6): Gorta, eevee, Jaiden, Whysper, Wazza, Eliza

Current VC

1 Like

Since when you considered yourself ‘proven’ when you did nothing in this event, the courage to take this event is one thing but contributed nothing to help yourself and others escape, but you stay in the back and react on backseat.

Everyone can see that for themselves quite easily.

You have 48 hours on timer for that event.

the only proven players that attended that event were dead and flipped, one is alignment checked. So that leaves me and yourself, but no…you’re the first to actually shade me. Not cool.

As far I can tell, this is quite wrong question to ask.

1 Like

my rolecard is green

Oh? What does it prove anything?

i mean its not proven to you guys
its proven to me tho\

Amusing.

If you have said town I would believed that, but you said green.

I know it’s trivial over such matters, but it really is funny to me.

you get the point

However, it does fail to connect dots why attending tomb of horror would confirm your position as town yourself, by claiming you have town rolecard.

Not to mention, I think Whysper asked the wrong kind of people for such question.

Two were dead, one got confirmed by alignment cop check which leave us two.

if Whysper were to ask one person correct, that would be Jarek. Not us.