i claimed like 6 different times if that helps

Marluna (2): Marluna, Jarek
Whysper (2): Magnus, Frostwolf103
Wazza (1): lol
Eliza (1): WindwardAway

Not Voting (6): Gorta, eevee, Jaiden, Whysper, Wazza, Eliza

Current VC

1 Like

Since when you considered yourself ‘proven’ when you did nothing in this event, the courage to take this event is one thing but contributed nothing to help yourself and others escape, but you stay in the back and react on backseat.

Everyone can see that for themselves quite easily.

You have 48 hours on timer for that event.

the only proven players that attended that event were dead and flipped, one is alignment checked. So that leaves me and yourself, but no…you’re the first to actually shade me. Not cool.

As far I can tell, this is quite wrong question to ask.

1 Like

my rolecard is green

Oh? What does it prove anything?

i mean its not proven to you guys
its proven to me tho\

Amusing.

If you have said town I would believed that, but you said green.

I know it’s trivial over such matters, but it really is funny to me.

you get the point

However, it does fail to connect dots why attending tomb of horror would confirm your position as town yourself, by claiming you have town rolecard.

Not to mention, I think Whysper asked the wrong kind of people for such question.

Two were dead, one got confirmed by alignment cop check which leave us two.

if Whysper were to ask one person correct, that would be Jarek. Not us.

Jarek also admitted that if he didn’t use it to himself, he would look suspicious.

its confirmed from my pov

Yeah, pretty much anyone who’s stupid enough to enter tomb of horrors, including myself, for high risk of death event just to confirm themselves.

Then why does Whysper have to ask that question?

First of all, you both happened to be in the thread at the time, so it seemed timely to ask you.

But secondly, you both are exactly the two I would want to ask since if there was a mafia who joined, they would be one of you two.

So I wanted to see what the reaction would be from you both

You say that no mafia would join, but if you think about it, it would be smart for one and only one mafia to join. It is worth the risk to possibly get town clear. They only risk losing one person, but long term it could be beneficial. Plus maybe get an item.

So what’s your impression?