AI Upick Mafia GAME THREAD - ENDGAME - JOAKIM WINS

looks like youre catching up then eh

i dont know what youre trying to say by this, this doesnt contradict me in any way

I don’t believe catching up is the word, I have been answering your questions, but it looks the way I speak is lost on you.

i asked you one question and you responded with baby murder.

So?

That’s what the item does.

Fine. I’ll talk.

Eevee / Eliza / Lol / Marluna / Wazza / Whysper is my alphabetical POE. Frost was acting strange in isolation, his pushes looked like they were possibly in bad faith, but neither his interactions with Whysper and Marluna look paired and he’s in his town meta. From what I’ve heard, he tends to lurk or lowpost as Mafia. Maybe I’ve taken a step back in this thread, but I have been more active than you’re currently saying.

it wasnt the answer to “why are you scum”

I answered for you anyway

that I took up dangerous item I have no way knowing until end of event.

How dense are you?

why do you want to be the towns leader so much, magnus?

Because I have the motivation to be active, a motivation which isn’t shared by the rest of the Town.

1 Like

you clearly phrased it in a joking manner
please calm down, no need to be so rude

if they arent active, how will your leadership be effective? being surrounded by no one and all

I’m not a dictator. “It’s time to stand up or it’s time to step down.” I’m not the only active player, I’m the most active player.

Not to sound arrogant, ofc.

It is of no consequence for me, I can switch manners any time I want to.

@Jarek Do you have any issues you want to adresss?

1 Like

I just think the shading on my slot is a bit weird. I understand suspicion but what for

1 Like

how interesting

Because for the sake of shading an mechclear in event?
Am I the only one to point this out, even though everyone on the game can see ToH’s discord server right?
That’s an reason too obvious to make case on me.

Jaiden got bit too exciting for that to happen.

I can accept that but what reason have I given for you to distrust me in any way to imply that you think the mech clear on me might have been false?

or are you reading too much into it?