AI Upick Mafia GAME THREAD - ENDGAME - JOAKIM WINS

Hello, I may have arrived now and I may now go read the thread, bye bye

1 Like

Cultist joker when

Language barrier, I think. Its not I forgot who this Joker is and who played that role, who is dead in real life.

My point I am trying to say is about the cardholder make a big play right at SoD

I wouldn’t be surprised if someone want to pick boring ass role just to pick a side with town, although the AI can potentially screw Jaiden over and give her Mafia Goon instead.

I know right?

Speaking of which, how many players in this game would totally pick opposite alignment suggestion aside from the first one? As far I am concerned, everyone just picks two wackiest roles they can muster and AI picks the most balanced.

Not the craziest cult I have seen, last time I had to deal with town cult, there was neutral paladin king which the town cult completely ignores the third-party threat focusing on getting the informed minority out.

Get to the point already!

1 Like

What are Joker’s views on religion?
Don’t start a flame war.

No absolution for the wicked? Probably not accurate but not far-fetched either.

I don’t think it’s a cult it’s more of a…movement

What good is a soldier when they can be ordered to behave like a terrorist?

I mean, what is the difference?

Hey Frost, what’s your favourite number? I don’t believe I’ve asked you this question yet.

you know what else was a movement?

The civil rights movement was a political movement and campaign from 1954 to 1968 in the United States to abolish institutional racial segregation, discrimination, and disenfranchisement throughout the United States. The movement had its origins in the Reconstruction era during the late 19th century, although it made its largest legislative gains in the 1960s after years of direct actions and grassroots protests. The social movement’s major nonviolent resistance and civil disobedience campaigns eventually secured new protections in federal law for the civil rights of all Americans.

10 I’d say.

Its the number of my first household I remember from my childhood

1 Like

How’s your day been, Eliza?

Gamin

What have you been gaming?

Nothing

Gonna play town of Salem with a friend later tho

Thus implying you were gaming during your day.

Sometimes the truth hurts. In these situations, I recommend lying.

1 Like

Gaming Is my term for “idk what else to say”

1 Like