AI Upick Mafia GAME THREAD - ENDGAME - JOAKIM WINS

It doesn’t look like Geyde have announced any of the LO’s

VOTE: unvote

@WindwardAway I do have good reason to vote lol however, I am following Blizer’s legacy read

No I don’t think my wish was granted

They wouldn’t be announced normally
So we won’t know

And yeah I get that, I’m not opposed to voting lol but I will not vote until closer to EoD. One wrong vote and the entire wolf team can hammer.

Ah I see.

Also Blizer said he wanted Eliza out asap

Movie_joker will be the one who hammers apparently.

Good chance this is playing right into mafia’s hands.

I think both Eliza and lol may be wolves but I have a very good reason for saying Eliza is a wolf

No, I lie detected Eliza last night

You did?

I know she told a lie
Which also means, not only did she lie about something, but she additionally lied about her role that she gets modkilled if she lies.

Cause she isn’t dead today.

And you believed her?

Yeah
Part of my role is to quote a post in the thread and get a confirmation if it’s a lie
I quoted the one where she said her rolecard was green and I got confirmation it was a lie. Which can be interpreted a number of ways, but it means that since it was confirmed by the host to be a lie, she lied about dying if she tells a lie.

No, but nobody wanted to vote her out yesterday except for me. So clearly she’s a wolf.

That’s the only lie that got modconfirmed then?

Um it was close to one vote apart, everyone was split between Eliza and Whysper.

It was very hard to gain traction on the Eliza wagon I’m pretty sure
Cause I was in the thread until about 2 h before EoD and only Wazza and I were on Eliza

I was online for sure, but Jaiden is little too desperate.

No
I confirmed she lied about her rolecard being green
And because THAT is confirmed as a lie, I KNOW that the thing she said about dying is also a lie.