6 Likes

yeah
but thatā€™s just shitty

what

oh no for sure
idk why geyde decided a neutral killer would be a good idea

BTW i turned myself into an evangelion and if i got killed eeveryone dies

2 Likes

working hard for a win and then just being screwed over at the last second isnā€™t fun lmao

2 Likes

letā€™s gooo Geyde followed the rules thatā€™s based

2 Likes

Guys are u actually shocked

this was a fucking upick game come on

2 Likes

my favourite part was watching geyde progressively care less about the game as it continued

1 Like

Well frostwolf clearly didnā€™t get screwed over lol

2 Likes

(based)

4 Likes

Wazza, you are William Afton from FNAF (Mafia)

ā€œIā€™m coming for you!ā€ - William Afton, as heard in the Night 6 theme song

Each day, you can create a portal between two locations (as long as there are no walls or other objects in the way) which will lead to the nearest exit of a location. The portal may be used once per day for free; after this it costs $10 every time you use it.

Each Night, you can teleport yourself (and one other person) anywhere within 10 miles at any point during the night. Must be able to see where youā€™re going before teleporting. You can only see two places above and below you on the playerlist.

lol, you are Butters the Rooster (town)

What did Butters the Rooster eat for breakfast? A cock-a-doodle-do.

Why couldnā€™t you tell which end of a rooster was his head? Because itā€™s always in your soup.

You are able to move quickly over short distances.

Your physical strength far exceeds human norms.

Butterfly Wings: When you fly, you flap your wings rapidly, allowing you to move at high speeds. Your speed increases proportionately with your wing power, while your range decreases.

In response to invaders, you become peckish and strike. All are afflicted by their inventories filling with eggs, removing other items. Their next action must be to throw an egg. If you use Butterfly Wings uninterrupted 3 times, you gain the ability to take out an egg launcher to blast visitors to kingdom come.

You go wherever you want, limited by your current speed.

Your current speed is: 2 spaces

Gorta, you are Cultist (Mafia)

Your cult has one unique power associated with it, which you may call at any time as part of an action. The effect cannot be negated by mundane means (magic, technology, etc.). This power is represented by a symbol on the table below. Your cultā€™s special ability will not work against non-mafia members. Note that these abilities are cumulative; if one effect requires a successful roll, you need to make only one roll for all of the effects.

Cultists may attempt to win one round of combat per day. They may spend a single point of willpower to strengthen the attack or defense of one member of their party. Any other actions are reserved for after combat.

At the start of the game, you and everyone else present must declare whether you are a cultist or a mafioso. They join either the Cult Gorta Cult or the Mafia Gorta Mafia. You will always count as mafia even if you gain godfather status somehow.

Thing 1: Give that player godfather status for the night

Thing 2: Give that player the option to do nothing tonight. They will be able to take double the actions the following night

Thing 3: Swap the positions of two members of the mafia. This will effect the playerlist as well

Thing 4: Sacrifice that member of the mafia to summon a greater demon in their place. Their role will be hidden. The greater demon will have the ability to perform a variety of spells, determined by the AI generator.

why

1 Like

holy shit five nights at freddys

I asked the same thing to geyde

2 Likes

funny, innit

1 Like

Iā€™m legally counting this game as a win

1 Like

i wanted to be a Communist Revolutionary tbh

also Gorta was like
non-existent lmao