AI Upick Mafia GAME THREAD - ENDGAME - JOAKIM WINS

Just a weird moment, nearly fell over randomly when I was standing in place. Vision went all dark and I had to support myself on the wall. Not really sure what caused it.

good talk

1 Like

Iā€™m pretty sure Zorvoā€™s in his wolfmeta this game. If heā€™s executed today and is Town, we receive limited information from his interactions and any future contributions he could give. If heā€™s executed today and is Mafia, we still receive limited information from his interactions. I am keeping an open mind regarding todayā€™s execution and so should the rest of you.

Whatā€™s your read on Jarek? Are you only saying this in retaliation to Jarek criticising your wish?
Whatā€™s your opinion on his role? What are your thoughts on the game at large?

1 Like

Hey @ElizaThePsycho, I was rethinking the idea of teleporting to Omori tomorrow. Assuming your ability works that way, youā€™ll commute into a public neighbourhood and lose access to this thread, and therefore your ability to vote or interact directly with everyone for an entire day phase. (Itā€™s a public thread, so itā€™s not impossible to communicate, but itā€™s more of a hassle.)

skill issue

You just want the novelty of being more special than everyone else, gotcha.

1 Like

Is it though?

1 Like

Let me see for myself

1 Like

Society.

Announcement

Geyde is having internet troubles that make it harder to access the forum, if you have questions for the host DM Geyde on Discord

@Gorta
@Aelin
@eevee
@Magnus
@JakeTheWolfie
@Zorvo
@ElizaThePsycho
@Jarek
@Jaiden
@Frostwolf103
@Zone_Q11
@Whysper
@Blizer
@lol
@Marluna
@Wazza
@WindwardAway

5 Likes

Jarek hasnā€™t yet done anything particularly towny or scummy, in my opinion.
Claiming responsibility over the Jokers does look good, regardless of how bad the role itself appears. Socially, Jarekā€™s almost too null.

Not much to say and no reason to solve when itā€™s a game where anything can happen Iā€™m gonna have fun with my ability instead

1 Like

I think this game was in review long enough for most players to lose interest, unfortunately. Iā€™m sure others would feel the same way.

Hopefully activity picks up in the next couple days.

1 Like

I think my ability is really funny I just donā€™t have much energy in trying to solve a game where people can do literally whatever they want itā€™s more the novelty of it than anytihng else

1 Like

Agreed

1 Like

heart attack

1 Like

I asked a few people, and I probably wasnā€™t drinking enough water. If Iā€™m suddenly hospitalised, Iā€™ll be sure to keep you informed.

Spooky poltergeist inside your walls after hours.

I mean usually there are higher amounts of posts

1 Like

to give reads or not to give reads that is the question

1 Like

theres like only 5 people with enough content to give reads to begin with

1 Like