AI Upick Mafia GAME THREAD - ENDGAME - JOAKIM WINS

I don’t get roles like this in other games.
The shit happening so far (all these jokers in game and other shenanigans) also aren’t in other games I have played.

Alright then buddy! :smile:
Guess yours won’t count tonight.

Or should I chose someone else?

Choices choices

Removing it all together for everyone sounds like a dream wish come true.

I’m gathering that most roles are gonna have crazy JOAT powers thought up by an AI with no sense of what does and doesn’t work, yeah.
My role shouldn’t work, but it’s not outwardly insane.

1 Like

Pretty much. I am trying to discard mine in exchange for a more stable one though.

I forgot the pretalk and nighttalk, but even then it pales in comparison to Jarek and “God”.

Btw I did check.
Apparently it was noted.

I don’t think that ability actually works I think it’s just a flavour for action to do nothing.

Not sure what I was expecting when my role said something like that.

1 Like

Hello Zone. What does that mean?

…wait a minute. How many mafia are there in a 17’er? Four, right?

Sounds like normal size.

Should I say it even though there could be some anti claim that kills me? Ah screw it.

One of my abilities is once per day I can read a players mind lmao.
So as I said I think it’s just a flavour and does nothing.

Ah so you’re me cosplaying as Kreia, okay.

It means exactly what it says.
I assume that -just like you- I have a power that does not make very much sense, but I am willing want to trade them away for something else.

Four would be expected in a script designed by a human host. The OP implies the AI set up the alignment distribution, so it could reasonably be anything to five evils, multiball, etc. in my mind.

Have you used it yet? How does this relate to staring?

quote on quote, to stare into the mind of others.

I also chose absolutely ridiculous names for my two roles and I think I got the funniest of the two.

1 Like

No the staring part is something else entirely.

Well if your reading

1 Like

My abilities didn’t make a lot of sense at first. Geyde helped interpret my rolecard, we found out a moderror had been made (hence why Omori joined the game last, Geyde didn’t realise the intent behind one of my powers immediately), and now I get it. And I am perfectly happy with them, hence why I didn’t want Jarek to make me into a Joker.

I just got the first one. Geyde told me during signups that the second name was a backup in case the first one was unusable.