AI Upick Mafia GAME THREAD - ENDGAME - JOAKIM WINS

And it’s been a while since I’ve played with them, but I remember them being fairly active in solving as town

Well apparently we were talking about different years so lol

I follow my own instincts, I’d say Marluna is totally okay with Jaiden going nolynch previous day, despite voting Jaiden with Wazza earlier.

Good point, I didn’t notice that

Yep so my vote remains intact.

1 Like

You okay there?

Why is the formatting on your first quote so terribly broken?

i have no idea

2 Likes

im gonna edit it till it fixes

i just made a fake qoute to make it look right

are any of them me :pleading_face:

1 Like

At any case, I dont know what happened in the one FAM game where most evils died in that event.

The one I was talking about, is the most recent FAM where we played Battleships with tactical nuke as reward, Kiiruma made 200IQ plays and I was equal in smartness on ships placements, he had to sacrifice one part of ship to eliminate me from the game.

The boat game is DnD freestyle like this game currently.

1 Like

Sure because I even played that game as well doesnt mean it was memorable, besides the recent game.

1 Like

someone give me an album

You wouldn’t like my Spotify album.

Clarifying bunch of shit:

Standard Town and Mafia wincons are not in the cards because the AI refused to actually give workable results from those

Town win condition is Defeat mafia and other threats to your safety, with at least one town alive at the end of the game
Mafia win condition is Overpower the town and any other threats to your domination, with at least one mafia alive at the end of the game.

Night will be extended by 24 hours.

You may ask as many questions as you wish about how your role works. I will answer all of them accurately to help you decode the amorphous blob I know you randed

Players who do not hit 20 cumulative, substantiative, on-topic posts by EoD will be replaced

I’m Joker (2019)

5 Likes

fuck i need to start posting

3 Likes

You should be in the clear, unlike a few others.

i dont think you read it right

3 Likes

Other choice was Zorvo who got killed anyways.