AI Upick Mafia GAME THREAD - ENDGAME - JOAKIM WINS

Maybe that’s part of this mechanic

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD EVENING GENTLEPEOPLE.
its your favourite gal, the great deceiver, GOAT of all time Jaıden here. I am here to announce that I am at a FULL gamesolve already and will be tunnelling the very obvious scum that I so expertly caught for the remainder of my life. While I have your attention, I would like to point out the use of a dotless i in Jaıden. It is of slightly different origins than the hebrew name Jaiden and means “Judgeful One”. This is important as I am judging every single one of you at. all. times. None of you weirdos and FREAKS are free from my wrath, and I will personally make sure all of you get made fun of. I am sick and tired of all your bullshit. You are Icarus and I am the Sun. I will make all your wax wings melt and audibly chuckle as I watch you fall to your demise. We are living in a post-Icarus world and none of you learned from his single mistake. IDIOTS. You all are. If any of you wish to survive this game without becoming a modern day Prometheus (although I suppose you’d be more of a Tityos, as instead of giving knowledge to humans you gave NOTHING) I suggest you all get your acts together. NOW. I AM SICK AND TIRED OF ALL OF YOU. Stupid and weak and NONSENSICAL. That’s what you all are. I suggest you all read up on your Greek Mythology before I teach you using visual methods. As I was putting my writings into Grammarly (sponsored) it told me there was SIGNIFICANT plagerism. I, of course, know that it is from other people plagerising my work and getting all the fame and money and woman. EVERYONE wants to be me and I am SICK of it. NONE of you will be me. NONE of you will ever come close to me. You people make me sick. Like beating an infant at a game of chess, the victor feels no accomplishment and now has to deal with a screaming, crying baby who is not old enough to comprehend the sheer embarrasment they just went through. I am the victor. You are the baby. I am DONE.

anyways how is everyone!!! :3

To the guy who invented zero, thanks for nothing.

it really doesnt mstter if its a long running joke or brand new, comment rubbed me the wrong way

im gonna play this more when i dont have free time. right now id rather be gaming

1 Like

I agree it was weird lol
Then again I was involved in it so

I am a concept, a thought, an idea. I am not “blind”, for I have no eyes to see with.

time to catch up!!! im going to turn each and every one of you into a pillar of salt

Something went wrong. Please try again later.

Even me?
:really:

Well that’s exciting

shut the fuck up before i bind you to a flaming wheel for all eternity

Don’t call me Ixion.

your wings will melt to the heat of I, the sun

You clearly need to brush up on your Greek mythology trivia if you’re confusing Ixion with Icarus.

the first one was a threat
the second was whats going to happen
someone didnt read my essay

1 Like

I’m not sure if this is more or less blasphemous than outright claiming to be a god.

me when i lie
“little to no thread presence”
i had huge thread presence, slept, interacted with windward and barely anything happened after that
this is actually just blatant bc anyone can see from the postcounts this game that it isnt true

about my vibes? you dont fucking know me
im not conventional player
and i feel like thats obvious

the me-wind interaction was weird, for wind
i asked them a simple question to get a reaction and they said they wouldnt mind dying
it says nothing about me

it doesnt sit right with me
its like you felt like you needed to push someone
your interaction with lol where you seem uncomfortable with the vote on you isnt a town reaction imo either
Thanks for grabbing my attention though <3
VOTE: Wazza

RULE 1: You cannot win a fight with the sun.

this is not a game to pick a fight with me