An Attempt at a Sorc 17er - Game Thread

Oh.

Stop being a jerk, jesus lol

I’m treating your dojo and students with the respect they deserve.

1 Like

LMAOOOOOOOOOOIOOOO

Nah, you’d have said your name off the start if that were true.

… Wait isn’t the only time I have scummed against you when I was like, exhausted cause my partner was sick or am I forgetting one

(ftr I am notoriously extremely bad at reading Mac so I think I will leave him to everyone else :joy_cat:)

town games:

[]Deceive Inc 10er - Day 2 (7/10) - TOWN WINS
https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/threads/40594-Semi-Finals-Practice-Game
Hypixel Mafia LXVII: Time Bomb Mafia [Day 4] | Hypixel Forums
Hypixel Mafia: Machine's Workshop #5016 - Lesser Idea Mafia [Game Over] | Hypixel Forums
Hypixel Mafia Machine's Workshop #5015: Death Note Mafia [Night 3] | Hypixel Forums

(the [] is there because I couldn’t find out how to make the links not have the big embeds that spam thread otherwise)

mafia games (not nearly as recent because, well, there’s less):

[]Hypixel Mafia LXV: Luigi's Mansion 3 REDUX [Game over, Mafia & Neutral WIN!] | Hypixel Forums
[GAME OVER, MAFIA WINS] Hypixel Mafia: Machine's Experimental Workshop #5011: Good Judgement Mafia v2 | Hypixel Forums (vanilla setup!)
https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/threads/35807
https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/threads/36114-Return-of-the-Ultralight
Hypixel Mafia Machine's Workshop #008 Trust Fall Mafia | Hypixel Forums (this is an unconventional setup, so you should probably read the OP if you look into this game, but still should demonstrate my mafia play somewhat)
Hypixel Mini Mafia #15: Diffusion of Power [MAFIA WIN] | Hypixel Forums
Hypixel Mafia 51: Evolution Mafia II (GAME OVER, TOWN + NEUTRAL WIN) | Hypixel Forums
Hypixel Mafia L (50): A Test of Faith [DAY 5] | Hypixel Forums (this was a vanilla multiball setup where I could bus my enemies for towncred, but even still it’s definitely the scum game I’m most proud of)

3 Likes

Yes achro of course the only time you’ve been caught there were extenuating circumstances to invalidate it.

If you’re going to be an asshole I will be a prick.

Back up.

Cmon guy lol.

I’m not being an asshole.

I am calling out my friend for being a cringelord lol.

okay, well you just overstepped a friend boundary.

Mood

@Achromatic Can u explain this cuz i literally dont understand where i did this and im confused and u seem to think ive slighted you somewhere but I literally havent done anything

To clarify, this post was saying u are expeceted to be nightkilled early as town, so endgaming as a wolf here would be harder, and u would have to rely on your team to an extent, and so you are more likely to feel like u won at rand as town if i had to guess

that was to mac, only line one was to you.

@CamGrrl @Achromatic

both of you knock it off, there is an entire game to play, bickering at each other about who has the bigger Ego is productive in approximately no worlds

3 Likes

oh im stupid lol
ok yeah im going to bed

Soz

Show me where I crossed the line please so I can educate myself on acceptable standards.

1 Like

@Porscha will enjoy reading this dont worry

1 Like

I’m not speaking as a mod, I’m speaking as a mildly annoyed player, I don’t think you’ve broken any rules per se

1 Like