Deceive Inc 10er - Day 2 (7/10) - TOWN WINS

Welcome to…

Deceive Inc. 10er

Hosted by @ElizaThePsycho and @Daeron

Rules

• Global Site Rules
  • Do not post in languages other than English, edit/delete posts, like posts while dead/during night, utilize shared/hydra accounts, utilize multiple accounts, use polling/wiki features, attempt to mimic host messages, post fake quotes of other players, or spam/slank excessively.
  • Do not cheat. Announcing intention to cheat, yet not acting upon it, will still confer punishment.
    • Do not gamethrow or sabotage games. You are permitted to play terribly, but doing so with the intention to troll will confer punishment.
    • Do not discuss host decisions or replacements in the game thread, especially to gain an in-game advantage.
    • Do not employ out of game information in order to get an in-game advantage. This rule will be enforced loosely with the exception of alignment indicative information, which should instead be made known to the host and will be handled appropriately.
      Try not to enable other players to do this either. You can help by not talking about the game outside the game thread.
    • Do not attempt to weaponize the host.
    • Do not announce intent to replace out, or make posts that could easily be interpreted in that manner.
    • Do not strategically replace out.
    • Do not attempt to abuse loopholes in the rules in order to accomplish any of the above. If you are not sure if something is legal or not, communicate such to the host in your PM.

Gameplay

• This is a closed setup; however, it is known that there is 8 Townies and 2 Mafia members, and that there is at least 1 Town PR.
Example Cards

The Briefcase

briefcase

The objective of the operation. Good luck stealing it and getting away.

Vanilla Town

You have no weapons but your voice and your vote.

You win when all Mafia are dead and 1 Town member remains alive.

The Briefcase

briefcase

The objective of the operation. Good luck stealing it and getting away.

Mafia Goon

You have no weapons but your voice, your vote, and the factional kill.

You win when the Mafia has parity with the Town.

• The win condition for the Town is You win when all Mafia are dead and 1 Town member remains alive. The win condition for the Mafia is You win when the Mafia has parity with the Town.
  • Days are 48 hours long, and nights are 24. Eliminations are majority and plurality. Phase changes will be at 2023-07-31T20:00:00Z
  • The Mafia will communicate through a forum PM and a discord server. The factional kill is optional (unless there was a no-execution the previous day), assigned, and may be performed alongside other actions.
  • Ties result in a random player among the tied players being executed.
  • No-execution is a valid vote, and may be hammered; in cases of ties, it will be prioritized in the rand.
  • LyLo is announced, andd votes are locked. MyLo is not announced, and votes are not locked. LyLo is defined as “the Mafia will immediately gain parity if a Town member is executed.”
  • You may self vote, but you are cringe.
  • Flavor is not AI.

Playerlist

1. min
  2. tutuu
  3. Kiiruma
  4. Porscha
  5. Hazardwaste
  6. Arctic
  7. IcetFeelsPain
  8. Zugzwang
  9. Leafia
  10. lolExecuted D1 - Mafia Goon

Backups

1. Zorvo
  2. Pigeon

Spectators

1. Kanave
  2. Demisha
  3. Marshal
  4. Ruby
  5. Litten
1 Like

It is Night 0. Day 1 will begin 2023-08-02T20:00:00Z

1 Like

Good afternoon agents. Your mission is simple: Infiltrate the Garcia Mansion and retrieve a hard drive containing information that cannot go public.
As you know, Deceive Inc’s company policy is to deploy multiple agents to ensure the mission’s success.
But only one will get the paycheck. Do whatever it takes, agent, and be careful out there.

Day 1 begins, to end 2023-08-04T20:00:00Z. Since there is 10 alive, majority is 6.

1 Like

first and im town

1 Like

sounds legit

1 Like

hi thread!!!

1 Like

hey gamer

1 Like

Not first and I’m not.
I mean… what

3 Likes

hoping this game will be active unlike the games of this size on my home site lol

also I think i’ll be trying something where I write my thoughts as I have them
might be a bit annoying to read but should make my thought processes way more clear

1 Like

:gun:

2 Likes

guess who randed town for the 43rd time in a row

2 Likes

not you :)

1 Like

/vote tutuu

1 Like

VOTE: tutuu

1 Like

i stopped wondering what alignment id be getting a long time ago, ive been signing up to mafia games with the expectation that ill be town and preemptively setting myself in the mood for it. its kind of comfortable, im getting used to it

no i did not take an entire minute to try to figure out how to vote only to find it’s the same as i’m used to
i would never do that

1 Like

hi zug, mind sending me your last scum game?

VOTE: min

Gotta do the min-imum thing and vote someone

1 Like