An Attempt at a Sorc 17er - Game Thread

good post

first half good, second half merh

this one can have a 5.1 / 10 even though I also don’t agree with arctic on the towns announcing change in playstyle thing, think its just as simple as a wolf can say it to cover how they are going to play different, i’ve seen snowfallinq do it as wolf for example. don’t get the logic being forced into a tr on tutuu

even though I have a slight tl on tutuu from their post in your last post zugs

ngl I was intending you to start making reads on the people I talked about not make more reads on me lol
i gave you my own posts because there’s more to engage with than “here’s their post what do you think of it”
though ig that’s on me for not being clear

but anyway there’s no questions so gn

well yeah I had something to say about tutuu and arctic from it but ultimately it was your posts with opinions on that too, so I had opinions on them

I let you cook but I am watching the thermometer nonetheless

I believe mafia are more exposed socially in SoD1, and as the game goes on, they integrate with the town. My early reads indicated various scum worlds and tutuu isn’t a major concern for me. Since I was the only one seeing w!tutuu before, I won’t try to sway 15 others. I’m open to aligning my reads with others, but I haven’t found a close match yet or might have missed some posts.

Here you can read two tutuu games where I compare their game to here if it helps @Geyde

https://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewtopic.php?t=2541

FoL people are very nice and cool. We are also living in 2023 and not 1981 or some cringe world.

I already don’t like what happened earlier but I am glad you are adapting. Time to change old man

I was here the entire time :p

I think Cam’s posting is proactive in a good way, Geyde has a pinpointed and relatable perspective, Pigeon’s posting is fine, Tutuu seems genuinely disconcerted, Porscha joined the thread as if they had only missed an hour with a random sorta opener to begin with, unaware of her placement in the game…

It’s a very positive community is what I’ll say :slight_smile:

this is Hazard, yeah? do you have any scumreads? (or even just suspicions, they don’t have to be hard scumreads)

1 Like

Zug/lol/tutuu/pigeonnyc
Zug/lol/tutuu/Arete
Zug/lol/tutuu/Geyde

I don’t think I can vote on pigeon/arete/geyde before seeing a flip or two

but i am probably wrong and the team is something like

guava/YBW/lol/Jinxed

ironic that you say this while intentionally trying to make me feel bad. cool though.

Summary

On second thought, these sentences (and really the context surrounding it) rubs me the wrong way, but not really enough to make me suspect cam. It puts me into the mind of a quickly townread wolf trying to push a villager for a genuine and noteworthy departure from their normal game, or for intentionally trying to take it easy, that sorta thing.

i’m a little off-put by Arctic putting zorvo into the greens, not because i necessarily disagree but because he only mentioned zorvo a couple times earlier this game and yet he’s above olivest, a slot that Arctic has continuously interacted with this game. He kept his other reads pretty standard this game, although if he thinks icet’s partnered with zug and lol, why is icet at null? Or were his independent scumreads on those two slots from earlier sturdy enough on their own?

Summary

Icet feels rather loose in the thread, going from player to player with surface thoughts. it matches what i think about them, but i think putting a pin in that thought for later is fine

what did you mean by this?

Ordered as:
Olivest / Jinxed / Zorvo / Icet / Lol / Arctic / Apocryphal
Achromatic / Tutuu /
YBW / Guava / Geyde
Baker / Arete / Zug

I don’t really like this readlist holistically, but most of it’s fine

i do like geyde making the effort to go into an unspecified number of zug’s linked games, since i feel like evils are less likely to engage in an unnecessary high amount of effort like that depending on who they are

This pings me but i’d need to think about it independently

posting now to split up my posts

That’s fair

I am also new around here after a very long break from FM

Just to outline my perspective here for myself to sanity check.

Mac suspects Achro which last I checked is legal in a mafia game.
Achro reacts emotionally due to ?
Mac continues to play mafia and outs alt to make people less confused.
Achro calls Mac a jerk jokingly.
At some point I sarcastically inferred Achro was playing with too much ego playfully.
Achro gets madder.
I apologise and stop entirely.
Someone points out lol said I was in a troll account and shouldn’t be playing.
I ask ppl to elaborate cuz I dont know quite get it.
Baker calls me an old man, makes a statement about me being a relic who is out of touch with all the heavily coded language that is implied with that while saying FoL is cool and nice.

What does I don’t like this readlist holistically but most of it is fine mean Jinxed?

1 Like

How many wolves are in this group?

I feel like there are at least 2

Cool so why are you trying to neg me for no reason at all?

It relates to what you said about not being comfortable with your own solve. Not to criticise your experience since i’m sure you’re a better player than i am, but baker and arete both feel fine to me atm, and I missed why you had a couple of your townreads (namely Lol, Icet, Apo) up there