1 Like

XyLo

final 5
final 3
etc etc

good thing i dont live that long

5 Likes

whatever you want :skull:

but yeah the game where i was wolf with baker i was trying to be nice to everyone on purpose which you can read by yourself

i think thats the reason they town read me and i was also a low effort low poster

which is towny from baker the read feels genuine and not really pocketing i get the idea

1 Like

would also get you a slight idea why baker is towny here

I never see FX either. I always get NK’d. I think I’ve reached FX a few times years ago and mostly picked the wrong person ;/

no I just despise the whole policy business. I want to believe people can change things

this is the game i always quote as my town game cause im proud i made it to f3 and didnt die but in this game i was as mean as i am in my wolf games mostly because it was a trainwreck and people were being toxic especially in the middle of it

1 Like

i couldnt care less tbh im only angry because i want to explode people ask me in like a week and i will be happy again

like I am not gonna actively stop you from projecting wolf or something

or stop people from yeeting you D1, it means we get 1 body closer to a wolf after all.

but I would rather see we catch a real wolf today. going after lol d1 feels like a slank cover tbh tbh

lol (4): Arete, Zugzwang, tutuu, IcetFeelsPain

not liknig the wagon either

when did Zug become town :joy_wolf:

if you think im actually a wolf this is a giant cop out kill any wolf you can this is a bomber game use the bombs to kill the spicy guys so you dont have to waste breath using it on low hanging fruit

when did he become wolf i dont get the wagon he had

You would be right if this was EoD but not really. I would rather hunt for the other wolves instead of w!lol at this point of the game

Speaking of bombs, I am not going to setup spec today. That’s something we will talk on D2 or D3 depending on gamestate.

thats just playstyle difference i guess, personally i would look for towns instead and just hold my read

this is a wrong read. mafia can derp intentional/unintentional

also forgot to respond this isnt out of habit or something im just kind of a rude person but sorry if you have to go through something like this yourself

1 Like