An Attempt at a Sorc17er - Signups CANNED (for now)

Welcome to An Attempt at a Sorc17er!

Hosted by @ElizaThePsycho and @Garfooled

Rules

• Global Site Rules
  • Do not post in languages other than English, edit/delete posts, like posts while dead/during night, utilize shared/hydra accounts, utilize multiple accounts, use polling/wiki features, attempt to mimic host messages, post fake quotes of other players, or spam/slank excessively.
  • Do not cheat. Announcing intention to cheat, yet not acting upon it, will still confer punishment.
    • Do not gamethrow or sabotage games. You are permitted to play terribly, but doing so with the intention to troll will confer punishment.
    • Do not discuss host decisions or replacements in the game thread, especially to gain an in-game advantage.
    • Do not employ out of game information in order to get an in-game advantage. This rule will be enforced loosely with the exception of alignment indicative information, which should instead be made known to the host and will be handled appropriately.
      Try not to enable other players to do this either. You can help by not talking about the game outside the game thread.
    • Do not attempt to weaponize the host.
    • Do not announce intent to replace out, or make posts that could easily be interpreted in that manner.
    • Do not strategically replace out.
    • Do not attempt to abuse loopholes in the rules in order to accomplish any of the above. If you are not sure if something is legal or not, communicate such to the host in your PM.

Gameplay

• Days are 48 hours, nights are 24.
  • Voting is Majority and Plurality.
  • All actions (including suicide bomb activations) will be done in your private PM. Mafia actions will be handled on Discord.
  • The Mafia factional kill is mandatory, and may be performed alongside other actions.
  • If a bomb sends the game to LyLo, votes reset
  • Votes are locked in LyLo
  • Post limit per phase of 200, lifted 6 hours before EoD or in MyLo/LyLo\
  • There is among us flavor, courtesy of garfooled.

Role List

Town Compulsive Sorcerer
Town Backup
Vanilla Town x11

Mafia Stalker
Mafia Sorcerer
Mafia Goon x2

Sample Role PMs

Town Compulsive Sorcerer

On Nights 1 and 2, you must target a player. If you do not target a player, you will choose a random player other than yourself. They become a Compulsive Suicide Bomber, and must choose a player to detonate upon. Both the Compulsive Suicide Bomber and the player they target die. If they do not detonate by 6 hours before EoD, or the Day ends before they detonate, their target will be randomized amongst players other than themselves. They will be informed of this.

Town Backup

If the Town Compulsive Sorcerer dies, you become the Town Compulsive Sorcerer.

Vanilla Town

You have no weapons but your voice and your vote. Use them wisely.

Mafia Stalker

Every night, target a player. You learn who visited them, and who they visited.

Mafia Sorcerer

On Night 3, you may target a player. They become a Compulsive Suicide Bomber, and must choose a player to detonate upon. Both the Compulsive Suicide Bomber and the player they target die. If they do not detonate by 6 hours before EoD, or the Day ends before they detonate, their target will be randomized amongst players other than themselves. They will be informed of this.

Mafia Goon

You have no powers but your voice, your vote, and the factional kill. Use them wisely.

Bomb feedback:

You have been turned into a compulsive suicide bomber! Please choose a player to detonate upon by 6 hours before EoD, or else your choice will be randomized!

Playerlist

1. Guava
  2. lol
  3. Arogame
  4. Jinxed
  5. Jarek
  6. dota
  7. min
  8. iamagummybear
  9. Seon
  10. Eevee
  11. Haze_with_a_Z

Backups

1. Olivest
  2. Arete

Specs

1. Kanave
  2. YoubutWorse
  3. Dum
1 Like

I am also looking for cohost

hmmmmmm

might join depending on playerlist + whether I think everyone’s going to highpost despite the cap

also might not join

we’ll see

1 Like

when is EoD

cringe

Like 5:00 MST

If your flavor suggestion is really good I’ll take it

Whispers: Don’t Starve Together

1 Like

Also I can co-host if you’d like
I hosted Popcorn…?

1 Like

insults one could use for another persons mother

2 Likes

oof

chocolate

1 Like

7 Likes

/in

Might decide to change my mind and stay this one out in the next couple of hours but we’ll see

3 Likes

YES YES

1 Like

Haven’t read the op yet

/in

I second this

Sadge but also I rarely hit 200 in a day anyway

1 Like

LETS DO AMOGUS
I WILL GET THE IMAGES

1 Like

Presuming I become co-host