Announcement Regarding Toxicity

imo it’s a bit situational but it’s not going to be a way to like, evade punishment, because i(we) agree that just because X person is more tolerant to being called names or something doesn’t mean it’s acceptable – hence “likely less bad”

i would like to be insulted and humiliated

5 Likes

interesting play

1 Like

sounds like you

2 Likes

i may have though alison and alice was the same person

my point was alice getting perma banned, then coming back because she was good at hosting miscs, and getting unperma banned purely for that reason
at least that’s how i see it

correct me if im wrong but still

What if I compliment and appreciate you instead?

we do not and would not accept an appeal simply on the grounds of “this player is good at hosting”

she was unbanned after showing a history of good behavior elsewhere and after a lengthy appeal process, the ban was initially just a “you can host again” unban because it was what she wanted and we were ultimately fine using that as a ‘trial’ before fully allowing her to play FM again

4 Likes

that was a reply to this

hm
well
you probably know better about it then i do

katze is one of the stupidest players I’ve ever seen. Literally every time I play with them they make some sort of dumb read that no one understands and get upset at people for not listening. I wish she would just quit the site.

But she’s not, by her own admission no less

1 Like

I am petty
Leggo

2 Likes

isn’t this like, directly attacking the player’s skill and not their play :wowee:
saying “I don’t think you’re that bad as town” and they proceed to flip town is kinda a :grimacing: moment

1 Like

Wue

I think it’s bc they’re only insulting how they’ve played that game and not all of their games by saying “you aren’t usually this bad” but I’d get offended nonetheless

3 Likes

Everything offends me nowsdsyd

1 Like

Same. I think it’s a symptom of being exhausted with the world. I’m in that mood… let’s see… indefinitely.
Edit: Not indefinitely but whenever I’m not within a suitable proximity to vodka & pink gin

3 Likes

feels like the opposite?

it’s basically just saying “you are good at the game but you are not playing well right now if you’re town”

I would agree with that unless they flip town bc then that’s kinda a yikes moment since they are “that bad” as Town if you get what I mean
That’s how I would interpret it I suppose it depends on context