April Showers Overhaul FM - GAME OVER - Town & Survivor Victory!

I had a dream about it!
I have prophetic dreams, and I saw us wake up with no one dead!

(I don’t know that but I want to believe it)

1 Like

VOTE: Sleep
If anyone dies tonight i’m deathpushing you tomorrow

1 Like

VOTE: Kanave

hello Kanave. I believe you are a wolf right now. Anything to say?

What has you believing that Kanave is a wolf?

I took a look at our Morb game together when we victimized poor Kanave.

Their opening was full of intent to solve people. Here, however, there is a deciding lack of desire to solve. If you look at the all of her posts not one involves giving any town points or voting anyone for an actual reason. Although you disagree when I wolf read you early like in Need for Speed or Alien, you cannot deny that I was correct in the end to have done so, leafia.

Would you like to join to apply some pressure to see if Kanave does something to make me change my mind or confirm my suspicions?

Anyone else is welcome to as well, of course.

Hmmm, sure. I don’t see any reason not to. VOTE: Kanave

No Exeing is cringe as hell, which makes everyone voting for it cringe

(seriously though, no exeing is a bad idea, i dont need to explain why, you should all know why it has very little merit)

Most excellent. Do you have any further reads on what everyone has been doing so far?

first

Kanave is cringe, which is why im already voting them

i take this post as an agreement of my assessment

I would appreciate it if you don’t call people cringe, Blizer. It’s either a role thing or a joke thing and it’s very early. I would prefer you call people wolfy if you suspect them.

Thank you.

2 Likes

Im also first

hello beancat, been a bit

i have a show to get to

ill play w yall tmrw

1 Like

Kiiruma I have a slight townlean on mostly based on gut and I don’t think a scum would be acting the way that Guava is acting so I’m also townleaning him too.

I remember I was voting Blizer for disliking one of his posts I think although the details escape me at the moment.

1 Like

I will say while I have a slight town lean on Guava if any roles exist (don’t say anything, this is just for you to read and note privately) that detect possible third parties with their scans they might want to take a look at Guava.

Just in case.

Good idea honestly. As for Jake, I’m willing to trust his survivor claim for now and see how things go on that front.

1 Like

I would prefer Jake get scanned with an ability like this considering he claimed 3p

1 Like