April Showers Overhaul FM - GAME OVER - Town & Survivor Victory!

The fuck i didnt

1 Like

Okay so far only town has killed town which is kind of based

We should stop doing that now

1 Like

Maybe we have a town day healer :upside_down_face:

If we do, at least it forces mafia to kill me and SK to come out and start swinging.

I just wanted to be helpful.

waiting for the leafia sk flip

In my defence the way kiiruma said the info made it sound like he had info telling him straight up there was a dangerous 3p in the game. Being immune to sk doesnt mean there is a sk in the gameā€¦

1 Like

You were. Gotta narrow the poe sometimes.

Plus tbh not sure i would have liked a coroner claim much given our circumstances.

Its semi-bastard for a reason

Mate, its alright. Iā€™m fine with it.

Honestly my laptop atm is borked (LCD broke) so Iā€™m stuck on mobile and then can only do things on the desktop in our flatā€™s bedroom.

But canā€™t do that rn because partner is sleeping. So I was trying to just sleep and not do as much. Didnt expect Iā€™d just be dead. Figured Iā€™d just be able to hide in the null pile, mafia wouldnā€™t wanna kill me and SK couldnā€™t.

If Iā€™m immune to a SK without there being a SKā€¦ Iā€™m fairly sure me being immune to it means there is one mate.

Not alwaysā€¦ its semi bastard.

LOL

I know but my rolecard doesnā€™t lie to me.
As a result the fact Iā€™m immune to the SK surely is important.

The way you phrased your info made it seem you were against jake who also had a warning about a killer. Which was why there was a 50/50 shot

Saying your immune to sk isnt a lie. Ot never says there is a sk in the game. Thats my point

Also since Achro didnā€™t kill Blizer. Iā€™m claiming the pelt so I at least die having done something. I carved their body up to look for their killerā€¦ turns out it was all me

I mean, youā€™re not wrong Hazard and I understand that. But still I doubt I would have just a pointless modifier when everyone else has ones with meaning thus far.

Its fine. Was just hoping that shot helped us find a 3p. Just turns out I misinterpreted what you meant by knowing a 3p in game

1 Like

Well its ok. I dont have to worry bout it anymore. Lets get the sting ray up. (Me checking votes realising if i vote we are one off hammer)

1 Like

Its all good.

Iā€™m just making sure to fullclaim jic Iā€™m cleaned or something due to anticlaim mechanics.

Iā€™m Datbird.
The Town Retired Coroner.

Iā€™m immune to SK attacks. And can each night use the coroner ability. (Yes it is for deaths that arenā€™t executions. But stillā€¦ Blizer didnā€™t get killed by Achro so that was for sure my kill)