April Showers Overhaul FM - GAME OVER - Town & Survivor Victory!

and i don’t have many other reads cause one thing i realized is that i rely on meta too much

shouldn’t have clarified woulda been locktown /j

1 Like

leafia or whatever is obv town though

only reason i townleaned her was because most people are good wolves, achro god reading her 20 posts into the game is an argument against it

Vulgard hasnt spoken yet

it was a meta read that he wouldn’t do anything too alignment indicative d1

Leafia, while she has improved, still has her faults as a wolf

i do agree with townleaning as she hasnt said anything ??? that wolf her usually says, that can change as they game continues.

Okay, something to note, but saying that outloud means he can see and change his style accordingly though unless he knows about this meta read already lol

he knows he’s a good wolf and that’s why i’m gonna try extra hard to catch him, since we just wolfed together

i have never played with her, i am sheeping achro’s read

if vulgard disagrees she will be eradicated from an town read

shes one of the easier people to read from this playerlist (I havent played with some of you before, including you), but yeah shes quite noticeable in her behaviour when shes town or wolf, espically in what she posts and says in thread, and how she reacts to pressure sometimes (this is based off when i last played with her like 5 to 6 months ago, she def could have gotten much better while im gone, but this is from what i know last)

i have 0 meta on anyone besides raj/achro/vul

anyone else who’s extremely easy to read here

Alright then, ill let you handle that then if thats the case

I can struggle with reading Vul cause her micro game can be very hard to read and analyze, cause she is pretty good as a wolf like you said, which is why ive been trying to get better at Macro reading since i last played, as i think is the best way to read higher level players personally.

Can you check the Morb link I gave? You will notice early on as town she was actually solving a fair bit. I contrasted a town game from a wolf game. The fact that half her posts are about you and doesn’t actually say anything is a bit of a problem.

Prolly Beancat (who has beeen LHF in terms of getting exed, Eliza and them are two of the biggest on this site who get mis-exed from when i last played)

Frost can also be misyeet bait at times due to english not being their first language, so stuff can be lost in translation, which can get them in trouble

Kii to a degree i think is easier, but has shown before to play really fucking well as a wolf though, so more ehh on that personally.

outside of that, mix of good players and people i have never played with much/before

Also Marluna, but in all my games with them as town and wolf, i never super focus on their slot before, so uh yeah, i let others read that one for me personally lol

when im not busy with work and school, ill prolly read on some recent games to update my meta reads on slots in this game.

achro what do u think about the pl

yeah, that meta is consistent with what I remember of silent hill
that is to say, Kanave from almost a full year ago
I feel as though Kanave (July 2022) and Kanave (April 2023) are quite different people, considering I’ve been playing social deduction games with her consistently over the past year and watched her develop, but there’s not much I can do to convince you other than be like “okay but she wasn’t like that in this more recent game where she was town”
but also considering our track record together you might wanna just ignore my reads LMAO

how do i use rain in 1/2/3rd person pronouns

So in this game as … some sort of non town role they post similarly to here before being dayvigged.

Do you have a town game for her on fol that represents this change in style?