April Showers Overhaul FM - GAME OVER - Town & Survivor Victory!

so we know at least this wasn’t used

I think jake has been tailored. If jake was town and claimed a 3p the whole game i dont know what else to say

would 5v4 not be lylo?

ngl I’m pretty sure I saw Jake’s role before but I don’t know from where

if jake was town then yes. specificaly more or less 5/2/2. but again doubt jake is town here

yeah that’s why I’m questioning Hazard

1 Like

Tailored. A Mafia is dead. We know Lich and Martyr are roles already. What Tailored Jake?

I read through the entire thread, formed some opinions, then didn’t finish writing down any of the thought process behind it

My thoughts are currently on robyn/achro/hazard + raji obviously

Achro why do I not have a gun

if lich is our 3p. the jake could have been a self tailoring maf

5 V 2 V 1 V 1 is my guess.

Guava Survivor
Rajidae 3P Lich
Robyn Wolf Martyr
? last scum here.

@IcetFeelsPain I thought they would kill you so I gave it to Vulgard.

well hammering before I talked was something

Claiming survivor in a game that may or may not have 3ps as town is not the most unoptimal move, and I definitely believe Jake would do it. Their role was quite strong to warrant the little bit of nk cover it would provide

Hazard blaming this on Jake is very bad

so you think we’re in a 5v3v1?

First of all didnt claim survivor. they claimed a 3p vengeful spirit.

I did it because my other vig is a slank vig and wanted my options open depending on flip and also I didn’t realize you hadn’t talked.

no i think maf had 3 mafia to start with. one is dead, one is the martyr and the other was jake. lich is a 3p and your the other 3p

1 Like

The fact I am alive day 4 means I got something wrong this game though. But Vulgard was mostly agreeing with me so hm.

Jake could have been tailored true, but a dangerous assumption.

again if jake was actually town and didnt give a single clue and even doubled down on the day they were being executed i dont know what else to say

Did Vulgard have any parting words before night ended in the hood?