April Showers Overhaul FM - GAME OVER - Town & Survivor Victory!

VOTE: Hazard

I don’t see how we can have 10 town tbh

Unless it is Frost / Robyn actually

3 wolves 2 3P makes it pretty simple if that’s the only piece of info you are going off of.

wasn’t Vulgard claiming multi protection? he was able to protect 3 people the previous night or something
PLUS if Jake is tailored, Vulgard’s ability would still only protect three because it’s based on the amount of dead towns (iirc) so they would have to kill him or he can just go “well Jake wasn’t town”
also Icet is like actually 100% clear cuz of Kanave
there are several people who should be dead before you imo

the lack of KP says otherwise

my mistke on that
they claimed surv at one point so

his role was perma dead unless hazard died

We had a few ideas. Most importantly the flip of Jake. two worlds were jake self flip tailored, Or the lich has an ability that tailors their host on death. Vulguards plan was to shoot the lich with the kp today to test to see if jake was a martyr

survivor and lich wouldnt be kp I dont think.

Serial Killer :grimacing:

i need to leave

ping me if people start voting cause please let’s not hammer again

2 Likes

we dont have one, I think that was bogus

lich/survivor is the 3p

this is so bastard

I swear I saw Jake’s role card from another game before

Announcement (regarding how XYLO is handled)

Every host does it different, and in my case I have decided to focus on Town whenever it comes to XYLO. Despite the fact that Town could overcome a hypothetical 2v1v1 if roles and multiple factions are involved, in this game I will disregard roles and assume as if all non-Towns are against Town.

Because of that, even if there are technically less Town than non-Town, I will still regard it as LYLO.
With all that said…

It is currently LYLO. Votes are henceforth locked.

1 Like

vulgard confirmed though I wasnt targeted either n1 or n2 though because bg would have died

which means they have kept me alive

which means I made an error day one or day 2.

it is not a false flip

Ah welp