April Showers Overhaul FM - GAME OVER - Town & Survivor Victory!

I do so enjoy clearing people.

I also suspected someone. Any thoughts on that?

I think they are easy to read players, but are LHF for wolves cause they can put themselves in a hole

prolly should have clairified that in the post and thats a mistake on my part

Also im heading to bed quickly, got work and studying

like i said, wont be super active day 1 this game, but will be more so after im done my final exam.

I think I had only one game with Kanave, when they were Masons, so I can’t really give much opinion on them.

then do that?

VOTE: guavagudetama

2 Likes

It’s not like my vote will worth anything today, tbh…

Very well!

I am going to mark you down as a Wolflean for now and go to bed.

My reasoning comes from these posts:

I believe it is more wolf indicative than town indicative that you opened the game talking broadly about broad strokes mafia gameplay and the post count instead of players in the game more specifically. When someone reads through an entire thread and doesn’t have much to say about the content but rather neutral facts unrelated to winning the game (such as the total posts) I think of a wolf awkwardly entering thread more than a member of town looking to solve.

I am still thinking over Kanave and will wait for Guava to discuss it with me more, but because of your opening I suspect you a bit.

the wagons are literally 3-2-2

Oh right, Updated list

Leafia
Kiiruma
Blizer (for now)
Guava

Jake

Marluna
Kanave

note to self: interact with robyn more later, they have almost 30 posts and I can’t remember any of them.

town to wolf, anyone not listed is just not a read.

I’ll be phoneposting this entire day phase, AMA.

1 Like

Oh glad i caught you.

How much of the thread have you read?

Leafia not being outed yet means she is probably town.

I love meta.

1 Like

Absolutely nothing.

Read it over and give some thoughts. I want to test out my soul read of you.

Towny post.

Also towny.

The metaread was partly a meme, but it looks like it would’ve been accurate regardless.

Reading more of the early stuff just convinces me that Leafia is the towniest player in the thread early on.

Feeling pretty good about this one.

1 Like

…Sure, why not. I’ll roll with it.