April Showers Overhaul FM - GAME OVER - Town & Survivor Victory!

Yeah, this is almost certainly a villager being read correctly.

I feel like this post was written out of pressure to have a read on guava. A pressure that nobody exerted, which means it was innate, which means Kanave is likely the mafia alignment.

VOTE: Kanave

Achromatic can be town for repeatedly making reads I agree with based on the same amount of content.

Vulgard soul read result: town

Itā€™s not for agreement btw but i am not outing what it is

Gn

okay but consider: nobody has to die
image image

I like this take as well.

I strongly believe that Kanave is already trying to spew me as her partner because Achro suspects her.

alright now Iā€™m gonna read netrunner
I was like ā€œIā€™m gonna read netrunnerā€ and then started playing Avalon

I thought the same thing but wanted you to post before saying it

This is going well i hope.

(The alternative is this is the worst idea ever of reading a game and i am messing it up but thats what testing is for)

Hey, a setup/game like this should be a solid testing ground.

I thought so! Closed setups are my specialty over on gamefaqs. They are my favorite :heart:

I quite literally picked a random 0 poster to make that joke about

Iā€™ll say right away that I have a mech reason to believe thereā€™s a wolf between Hazardwaste and Marluna. It isnā€™t locked by any means, but itā€™s a mech suspicion.

The suspicion stems from the fact I have a neighborhood with these two players and the way itā€™s incorporated into my role PM makes me think itā€™s likely 2 V / 1 W.

The reason Iā€™m claiming this is that flip-altering mechanics can exist in this setup and I would rather not risk this info being lost to time.

3 Likes

I am able to confirm as such.

3 Likes

I confirm this btw.

3 Likes

Iā€™ll also say that so far, Hazardwaste seems like the townier player in this neighborhood, but because this isnā€™t 100% confirmed info, Iā€™m not going to treat them as a parity check and I will still try to read them based on in-thread posting. Iā€™m just saying this in case I donā€™t flip as my actual role (or I get janitored).

2 Likes

Has marluna been posting a lot more about the game there?

I donā€™t think so.

Ty

Wolf lean stands

A little. Sheā€™s a bit suspicious of Hazardwaste for how Hazard treated her in the chat, and she thinks sheā€™ll die pretty quickly.

For what itā€™s worth, she says her ability is public.

reason u donā€™t remember any posts because i was drunk posting @Anchomantic

1 Like