April Showers Overhaul FM - GAME OVER - Town & Survivor Victory!

Technically host fault he said role cards are trusted lol

Not player error

Hmm

9 left

Kill martyr (lets say robyn)

Last mafia gets a poison

Icet dies. I am poisoned (example)

7 left. Bean dies. 6. I die. 5. Leafia is killed 4

If lich has a second alive tether to the world at this point its gg we lose

But i feel like frost said people would be told if they are the tether

fuck im drunk

idk if achro is still holding this up as of the last post
but my role is the entirety of my towncase and it should be enough to kill robyn/leafia/frost before myself
Achro claims to have drank it and it hasn’t brought them any negative effects as of yet, neither has that happened to any of the other two i sold my potions to
Them continuing this wild “possibility” and Leafia going along with it make me very worried

‘Yet’

Is the operative word

Or really it could do nothing and its just a silly potion that you hand out as a wolf

My biggest clue to this is the mason isnt dead

Also for me and leafia to be the team it means frozen ice block for days robyn just so happens to be playing this like a martyr would as town.

And i didnt finish bussing them day 2 as martyr which would have granted me access to an anti claim poison

Oh

@Frostwolf103

You think targets are chosen for lich like day 1 or n0? Could explain why robyn got swapped to that role if they were told about lich

This would also explain bean’s shade of robyn day 1 as robyn would have been a good bus target given role

@beancat

Why did you shade robyn day 1 for agreeing with me but not vulgard?

@Frostwolf103 you have thoughts from everyone now.

Vulgard is part of the “town leaders” pile and seemed to be coming to their own conclusions
robyn just seemed like they were going “lol achro”

one’s a little more likely as scum

Really because it feels like tmi given…

Even vul felt a little sheepish (great pun btw)

You as town often go after vul quite a bit. Here you didnt. You went after robyn day 1 instead for frankly sheeping me a lot less than vul did.

Vul and i were vibing so its chill but you seeing nothing wrong given your history and given robyn’s likely role is suspicious tbh

This, sir, is a joke
That’s a meme stemming from me actually correctly doing deepwolf paranoia on them once then dying
If anything you’ve just replaced that position

I dont believe i have ever deep wolved against you.

Plus it was how vulgard caught you in love is war and i dont think he took it as a joke.

Also you were heavily suspicious of frost day 1 and he has yet to claim. Yet you havent mentioned him at all. What did frost do to alleviate suspicion for you?

still can’t stop deepwolf paranoia
There’s also that game u replaced into

that was me not existing for a few days and town getting lucky lul

I’ve covered frost as “we have bigger fish to fry”

tilts head

What made me a bigger fish than frost, since SOD2 I was a god reading town.

the fact that
a) you haven’t been correct since d2
b) it’s LyLo and you’re coming up with conspiracy theories on how a healing potion giver can be scum

Well, I mean

It’s day 4 and I led the wagon against the Lich day 2. So it’s because I was wrong to lynch Jake who claimed 3P?

I wouldn’t quite say this was correct
Given mafia is definitely one that would want the lich dead asap, especially if the lich has a nk
you’ve acknowledge so far that you’re alive for a reason, and I think it’s because you’re either wrong or are scum

Beancat says she lost love is war because town ‘got lucky.’

Town Vulgard day 1, let’s roll the clip?

That, it turns out, was a lie.