Kaguya-sama: Love is War Mafia - Game Over - Town & Hitman Win

Not sure tbh
I’m just going to wait and see for now

If you think molly is a wolf then sell it
dont just go “Well nobody has objected to this…”

It literally got multiple people to read them V/V,

imma iso top wagons brb

If you insist. For context, read my perspective on w!Molly’s behaviour early:

Kaguya-sama: Love is War Mafia - Day 1 - #742 by Magnus.

At SOD, Molly joins the thread and votes Jaiden without explanation.

She also townreads Leafia but doesn’t explain why until prompted.

Explanation:

At this stage, it’s obvious Molly’s reads are derived from vibes rather than behaviour, which isn’t necessarily AI — it’s D1, everyone’s voting off their perception of other players.

Making reads without sharing an explanation suggests a thought process we aren’t seeing. This has been seen before in a great many number of players, and it will be seen again.

Sheeping Zorvo’s early scumread on Vulgard, and her posts about Vulgard are clearly tailored in that direction.

She does not vote, which is particularly notable.

Backing off from challenging Vul earlier, returning to an outwardly neutral stance as the thread’s perspective on Vul changes.

Another random lean.

Here’s an explained read. Achro plays like a villager as either alignment, and I mentioned earlier why nobody should be townreading Achro at this stage of the game as opposed to a nullread, but here you go.

I can’t say I agree with this assessment, and I know Leafia and Zorvo (at least) also disagree with this assessment.

In case it’s not obvious, this post is defending Zorvo whilst simultaneously attempting to discredit his reads.

Where am I going with this?
As a villager, Molly started the thread with a meme, votes early because RVS, makes reads without being bothered to explain them without being pressed, bases reads off vibes, sheeping an active player on another likely townie, backs off from said villager from the wagon falls to pieces, townleans lol for no reason, townreads Demisha for no good reason, votes on one of the highest wagons. Even as town, why should Molly be spared here?

Being suicidal is a town mindset, beancat V.
Jokes aside, cloned (beancat) townreading me feels weird, because he usually wolfreads me when I’m town, and townreads me when I’m mafia. If he’s V, this is the first time he’s actually finding me as my alignment, which would be a historic moment.

Not sure if this makes him a wolf but the thought did cross my mind.

Why would me pushing catbae make me a wolf? Is catbae’s alignment not a factor?

I did briefly consider molly might be mafia but I’m not 100% sure. Wouldn’t oppose her being wagoned but it’s not my priority.

VOTE: Jackrito

I don’t think Kanave has improved, but the wagon vanished and I’m okay with this as well.

Are you trying to make the argument that molly is negative utility even if town and should be day 1ed for it?

In the linked post, I made the argument why w!Molly makes sense to me, enough sense to vote her. I don’t know Molly’s playstyle, I’m just going off what I’ve seen this game. And at this point if I let go of this lifeline I die, so I could be twisting the facts without realising it, but I don’t really see a reason to keep Molly alive unless she claims a PR or something.

Her death doesn’t provide the most info, I’ll admit, although none of these deaths seem to.

Okay, good to know.

Question 1: Do you think people can change?

Disagree

update: did not happen
setting alarm and praying im up for the last 30m of eod brain no working

I dont have any overt reason to suspect them so just shielding to see what happens.

@magnus hiya let me know

This timing is tragic. I was planning to turn in for the night relatively soon, got stuff tomorrow.
What’s up?

Must be why you read Magnus a wolf.
You can’t meta read lol.

This site would be a better place if you all readjusted to AEST timezone, which is blatantly superior like all things Australian. Don’t expect me to reappear before EOD, I’ll see you all past the start of D2. I will be very angry if I’m axed today. G’night!

Cause your seriously the ML bait here, the good players as minimum 2 wolves.
I know this.

Actually do this CFD now please.

VOTE: Marluna