April Showers Overhaul FM - GAME OVER - Town & Survivor Victory!

So them being drunk makes you town read them?

(This isn’t an attempt to entrap you, merely an attempt to understand your thought process.)

Cause i want to be helpful as much as i can and be seen as a helpful player rather then a burden after the game is finished :+1:

What do you think of my logic that it would be an odd time to stand out as a wolf when we usually see him as town? After all clearly the vote thing is a choice in a role madness.

it’s more that they show up the thread drunk and have this pressense of mind to be concious of the faults in their reading

Who hurt you? :ghosthug:

1 Like

You should never think youeself a burden. You played great in need for speed.

thats a converstation for outside the game XD but i think i made a fuck ton of mistakes end of that game which was only saved by magnus.

1 Like

Nope! If we’re killing anyone I would rather die
that said I would rather be alive than dead

I think it’s funny if you assume I have an ulterior motive so you should do so

You have no idea in how many games I’ve played poorly, even somewhat recently. Please don’t allow a bad game to ruin your self-esteem, if that’s what’s happening.

I think i know where this comes from.

In a recent town game hazard was executed day 2 as town. There was a toxic player in that game who was voting him at end of day 2 because that toxic player wasnt good enough to see town hazard is easily one of the most findable and helpful members of town if you have a modicum of skill and finesse. Alas, none were present.

So anyway hazard locktown.

2 Likes

Why do you think that’s towny?

I hope they’re reading this game because cod did I want to say something like this to their face
(but not as politely worded)

You really just destroyed that guy, didn’t you.

I agree with this as well…

It looks like I’m just hard sheeping Achro but I can’t help it when I agree with all of his reads.

No one is allowed to touch my cute kouhais outside the bounds of fair play and gamesmanship.

4 Likes

who counts as one of your cute kouhais?

idk just like gut it comes off as towny to me

All of you less experienced mafia players of course. You are my juniors, and it is my honor to have fun with you.

@vulgard also i replaced in day 3 as wolf and won as wolf the next day with kiiruma. With that same player alive and not voting for me or kiiruma.

Very satisfying.

3 Likes

So anyway @Kanave i think you are in your wolf meta here which is chill and all. I dont mean to ambush you but you do come off as someone who doesnt know how to churn out reads as wolf as you so as town. I used to be like that way back. i faked it with caps lock. Kind of embarassing. I much prefer your chill play here if you are a wolf. If you arent i do apologize for my skill issue but i call em like i see em.

Mind claiming your role? Maybe i am off and you are some cool comfirmable role but i am not seeing it.

1 Like

I’m honoured to be your kouhai, Matic-senpai!

1 Like