April Showers Overhaul FM - GAME OVER - Town & Survivor Victory!

Okay…

Any other thoughts?

Good morning

VOTE: Sleep

Goodbye

1 Like

Cringe

VOTE: guava

xD I MEAN. but no yeah that game i will admit took a massive hit to my confidence…

1 Like

327bf552-42a6-4f4b-8664-19dbe350e9d2

2 Likes

It meant nothing. Your good play cant overcome bad play from loud and wrong town players. Try to shake it off.

3 Likes

This is my gojo arc

1. Very skilled at what he does
  2. Adores his juniors
  3. Tries to be as chill as possible
  4. Not chill towards those who he considers his enemy.
  5. Those with power dont need to be loud to be heard.

Yes my play is based off what anime i am vibing with. I am truly a meme

3 Likes

I find this post wolfy from marluna independent of a kanave read but can also be paired.

I feel like there was something to comment on even if they didnt understand the meta due to lack of experience. They read the entire thread but didnt feel any compulsion to see if i may be right? No curiosity?

Just doesnt sit right with me.

@IcetFeelsPain would love thoughts from you on the game when you have time. Both how you read others and and thoughts on my two wolf cases.

To be clear i linked games of kanave so i thought its natural to click to see if something is there if you dont have a read there in either direction.

maybe if you let me back read and not make it so the little bit of time i have to check in thread is responding to you i would

3 Likes

like legitmately if you think i dopn’t have content then how do you think pressuring me on a micro part of the game is going to help? like you did this in the invitational and it lead to the same thing

Link?

anyways this is to say im not going to respond to comments towards me till i finish backreading

3 Likes

Fair stance. Cook.

2 Likes

Officially letting her cook :+1:t2:

1 Like

wdym by this? like you were reading ahead and trying to make a read based on what you think would happen lmao

yeah if you check my recent games i’ve devolved; my wim is actually terrible now