April Showers Overhaul FM - GAME OVER - Town & Survivor Victory!

@kiiruma hey there my latest favorite wolf buddy. How you feeling about this game?

Same here

i dont view myself as a good player though personally, and i do try to play to my best.

good player is just a label at the end of it all. You make reads and do your best. Just the same as anyone.

1 Like

my label starts with a B

Awwww…I thought I was your favorite wolfbuddy…j/k

Uh pretty good honestly!

I saw my role, it’s fairly easy to understand (It’s basically a role from another mafia-esque game with an extra modifier) and I get to start with the info that we have a scary 3P role to deal with :innocent:

1 Like

That’s good info to have. You can have a slim townlean for now too for how relaxed you feel as well as telling us that info.

Well I suppose we won’t have to deal with the 3P right now, favorite hour is mafia hunting. 24/7

Agreed and willing to give you a slight townlean for wanting to focus on mafia too.

This game, I’m using townlean to mean not mafialean.

Especially since the 3P might hunt the mafia for us :smiley:

1 Like

Morning

That would be nice.

Good morning.

Hazard! Hi!

1 Like

Damn right you are, like I said: No fun and good luck for those no-gooders.

good meowning!
factional kill is optional and no exe is a valid vote so if we just don’t kill anyone and don’t exe anyone then no one has to die!

VOTE: Sleep

1+ people will probably die every night, optional kill is a thing but mafia will not often willingly no kill… this was a mistake town fell into for Need For Speed, don’t fall into it here.

Pacifist run

3 Likes

just have a little faith :innocent: :dizzy: